King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Huh, yeah lots of social media hype for just a single. Hopefully full followup album soon.

Still need to watch that vid.

Just threw on Infest the Rats Nest. Not typically my cup of tea but a lot of it grew on me after hearing some live versions.

Been a bit since a full listen though.

Nonagon is what got me hooked so thatā€™s what I always recommend.
That, Fishies, and Polygondwanaland are probably my most played.

I like KG all right but I can only listen to their microtonal stuff for so long

I should probably join the convo in the thread dedicated to my most listened artist of 2020ā€¦

+1 on Sketches of East Brunswick being fantastic, even if itā€™s the farthest from their ā€œusualā€ sound. Also love Ratsā€™ Nest and Murder of the Universe.

I liked Rats Nest. Not enough to throw on consistently but catching a Planet B live was fun. Itā€™s like WBG in an UM set

1 Like

The Rats Nest material really shines in this performance:

Damn just noticed an email from a few days ago saying my Caroline K.G. pressing has been delayed. Assuming that is holding up San Francisco '16 too.

I also ordered straight from Flightless but havenā€™t heard about that. Figured that order will show up when it shows up coming from overseas.

Waaaaaah

This band I tell yaā€¦

Hahaha so cool

This is cool as hell. If anybody downloads any of the demos/studio cuts Iā€™d be super grateful to get my hands on a non-torrent download or listenable link!

These guys get it. Thanks for the heads up!

Ya I can pop on Orpheus later and download all that.

Pumped for another live release too.

1 Like

Hell yeah! So thankful I have an Orpheus membership. Theyā€™ve got everything.

i put a copy here, will leave it up for a couple of weeks at leastā€¦
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dlpXyF67z9GNlEIilZpW2mg5fzS4eC8G

2 Likes

Gracias!

Thanks man. I may throw together a Gizz Hall of Fame mix with these when I get a chance

Just got an email from Caroline that K.G. is finally shipping! :partying_face:

Me too!

1 Like

Anyone listen to the new single yet?

1 Like

Yep, it rips. Stoked to listen to the full LW.

1 Like