King Crimson

These vids are less booby, but they’re good/interesting Q&As with both of them

1 Like

Oh my

2 Likes

Good for him

2 Likes

Damn, time to fap during work hours.

Do you think they bang while fripp is making dope ambient tracks and he just loops sex noises?

1 Like
1 Like

HBD to Fripp!

3 Likes

To say we’ve been living in uncertain times of late is something of an understatement. However, the latest DGM newsletter has some welcome news for all those fans who’ve been in limbo since 2020’s tour was postponed. It reads as follows. . .

"We know that many of you are eagerly awaiting confirmation of the dates for the US tour this year. So are we! The final dates are still subject to travel arrangements which still remain annoyingly fluid.

We now expect to announce the tour on the 7th June - with performances in late July, August and September. For those who have retained their place in the Royal Package, it now looks most likely that we will be able to play the following cities :

Clearwater FL,
Boca Raton FL,
Orlando FL,
St Augustine FL,
Atlanta GA,
Fort Worth TX,
Austin TX,
Denver CO,
San Diego CA,
San Francisco CA,
Los Angeles,
Phoenix AZ,
Northampton MA,
Lewiston NY,
Rochester Hills MI,
Highland Park IL,
Milwaukee WI,
Cleveland OH,
Huber Heights OH,
New Haven CT,
Holmdel/Red Bank NJ,
Philadelphia PA,
New York City,
Boston MA,
Baltimore MD
This does mean that we are now unlikely to visit some States and cities which we had previously planned. In particular, it sadly seems that we are now unlikely to play :
Memphis,
New Orleans,
Cary,
Portsmouth,
Glen Falls,
Louisville,
Vienna

1 Like

I saw this thread had a new reply and expected boobs

5 Likes

Hell yeah. Definitely hitting Denver again.

They still post those videos every week. def the weirdest result of quarentine.

1 Like

Milwaukee crimmmmmmm!

here’s some boobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkiqYE2H09w

5 Likes

To quote Lucille Bluth

Good for her

Yeah I saw the most recent wet tshirt one

1 Like

Full tour announce

3 Likes

Definitely didn’t expect them to be announcing a gig 10 min from my house. Fuck ya

1 Like

Fiddler’s Green wow. Wouldn’t expect them to play a venue that large, capacity is 18K.

Edit: Either KC’s date is not right or Fiddler’s is not right. The calendar says Backstreet Boys Tuesday Aug 2 haha. BSB must be playing 8/3 because 8/2 is a Monday.

That’s going to be so weird when the venue is only 10% full

1 Like