Kansas City > St Louis > South Bend

Balcony was closed last time i saw them there. Have noticed it closed at a decent number of jam shows over the years. Hopefully weekend and covid has it open.

I think you’re right, actually. If I remember correctly, those two shows weren’t super-well attended either.

Wouldn’t surprise me if turnout is low this time too. It’s been a jamband-heavy month in StL. PPP and Magic Beans was last weekend and Twiddle this Wednesday night at Delmar Hall.

would be kinda irresponsible IMO to shrink the amount of available indoor space in times like these.

Agreed, but money speaks volume. If you cant justify the added labor cost to staff it without sacrificing profits, then little Suzie’s safety goes out the window.

1 Like

Cant believe theyd close the balcony at the Pageant. That’s borderline torture.

JRAD, TAB, and GSBG only scene bands ive seen there the last 5+ years with the balcony open.

That venue was torture as a 20 year old a week before I turned 21. Worst venue to be underage at that I ever went to as a minor.

I put my request in with Joel on Twitter to play Thin Air in KC. It’s the only UM song in the regular rotation I haven’t seen in 75 shows. Very elusive.

Alright, so I just pulled up at this former car dealership. I hope it’s not awful.

Oh shit this place is small.

2 Likes

Anyone else gonna stream this and talk shit. I’m on the fence. I’d do a setlist thread

Thinking about it

Just don’t want to be pissing in the wind while I bitch about the show. Lmk if you do

Purchased. When the rain stops, I’ll have to take the dogs for a walk but let’s bitch about this Suxity opener.

1 Like

I’ll give you the live, in-person, perspective.

glad we have a correspondent with boots on the ground. this should be fun

1 Like

How’s the crowd?

god only Umphreys would have an option for a 4 day pass and it is quite literally the exact amount of all four individual streams combined

NO DEALS

3 Likes

Suxity (NO JAM)

2 Likes