Kansas City > St Louis > South Bend

Glory only 20 votes behind FP for the pay to play encore tomorrow, wonder what would happen if it got boosted back to the top :smirk:

1 Like

Remind Me, FF, IDM, and Ocean Billy all had good jams. All of the covers were great.

Birthday boy’s antics we’re getting a little tired by the end of the night, but everyone was having fun so whatevs.

Omg cult of personality?! Been wishing for that cover for years now

2 Likes

@mja271 now’s your chance

1 Like

I have an extra for south bend tonight; Row A RC7 or 8. I’ve tried to sell it with no bites. I would rather someone use it than it go to waste; so if anyone wants a free ticket for tonight message me.

^^buy my pair instead. Why buy from a lurker???
???
???

1 Like

Even tho ive bought tix from @Jadevrie before and hes a solid dude

But still! My tix fux his tix

1 Like

You & You Alone in the lead for the encore voting lmao

4 Likes

What is wrong with umphreys fans? Isn’t Front Porch on the ballot? Democracy is doomed.

1 Like

That would be the most boring encore I could ever imagine. Which means UM will probably do it

It’s a troll job so I find it pretty funny. Would take yaya over front porch bc theyll play a 2nd song in encore anyways. Front porch encore means micro rushed jams.

Ahh that is kinda funny then. You’re right about FP encore meaning neutered jams, I think there’s a good chance they’d play it second set if it doesn’t win

They’ll play the top 2

Just hit the road for South Bend. Ready to close out this run!

1 Like

LoL yeah our dog sitter canceled again so I came solo……again. Who thought getting rid of a free ticket would be so difficult?

1 Like

Anyone streaming tonight?

I was thinking about it. Might just watch the hornets for free though

1 Like

I’m down to split if anyone wants in

1 Like

The cool kids go solo

They’re not checking vax status at The Morris. Kind of disappointing.

Also, the basement is where it’s at. Bar has no line and there are chairs and tables. Starting to fill up, but not crowded at all (unlike upstairs).

Also, forgot about the time difference and glad I didn’t leave home any later or I might have missed the show.