Jason Isbell

I got that one too. Love it, should put it somewhere.

I’m seeing Isbell at the Wang a week from tomorrow. Pumped as hell.

1 Like

6 Likes

My tape of his show here the other night if anybody is interested:

Now that I’ve finally seen a tour with the new stuff I can say for sure that I like that album way more than the Nashville Sound.

2 Likes

Looks like a big summer tour with Willie and some other artists.

Finally saw Isbell for the first time tonight. Too bad it took so many years but really enjoyable show, had a blast. Counted 8 different guitars he played tonight if not maybe more for various acoustics I couldnt differentiate.

Will definitely be trying to catch him again soon.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, new record announced today.

3 Likes

Giant tour too

3 Likes

7 Likes

Looks awesome

3 Likes

Another track from the new album

1 Like

God damn this is good

3 Likes

I like it far more than the first track they released

They’re both fantastic. Dig Death Wish a little more .

Doc was great. Highly recommend

2 Likes

Watching it right now

EDIT: this was terrific, they really invited us into their lives.

He’s playing Meijer Garden this year, tix are $100. Damn his stock has gone up. Great place to see him though.

Well, I sent some UM links to my Mom to listen to and she was kind of, well, meh…

If she’s going to fly up here for her first concert ever at 84+ years of age I sure as hell want to make sure she will enjoy it. Sent her GSBG and Isbell links and she really liked Isbell, so I guess her first concert ever will be on August 6th seeing Jason Isbell. I was excited at her early interest in UM, but I also remember her disdain for any sort of shreddy guitar as a kid and can’t imagine she would enjoy a WBG encore very much. I hope Isbell’s new album is as good as the new tracks that have already been released.

Tickets purchased, looking forward to this one and the new album.

Show sold out in the first hour. With the new HBO special, I have to wonder how long until he’s playing arenas

1 Like

I kinda doubt it makes a difference