Janky Dreads - The Hip Hop Thread

It’s very good. But where you been bruh? Album dropped weeks ago

1 Like

better late than pregnant :drum: :drum: :boom:

1 Like

Lol. No worries bub. I loved the shit out of this album. Did you listen to the whole thing yet?

not front to back…just tracks here and there, I am not the biggest kendrick guy but really liked that one

Vibe

Don’t know why I waited so long to listen to this, but good lord. Might be my fav Push yet, including Clipse. Between this album and watching We Own This City I’m ready to hit the trap house.

1 Like

Dude not to be a hater but Daytona is a top 10 rap album of all time for me. Listened to it probably 50 times (it’s under 30 mins so not a flex). New album has had little replay for me

I felt like it was scattered between the Pharrell and Kanye beats but maybe I was just looking for the replay value of Daytona. Push is top 5 still rapping right now tho

Sorry I’m racked I know you weren’t looking for that

1 Like

Daytona is a good album. Not even in the same league as Lord Willin.

Almost Dry is absolutely T’s best work since Clipse imo.

Also, Pusha T was a successful musician and rich as fuck by the time he was like 17. So I’m not sure how much trappin’ he was really doing lol.

1 Like

Lol it’s all good man, I wouldn’t post if I wasn’t prepped for some interaction. I love Daytona too.

He sells it well though. Pun intended.

2 Likes

I am 48 minutes into this mix, I cant understand a single word and still think this shit is :fire: - these dudes go hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnSAT3OVoKg

New Danger Mouse/Black Thought collab is a lot of fun.

3 Likes

A great posse remix, back on Spotify.

i threw this album on kinda as a joke/out of boredom but its kinda gas. I listen to no new rap though fwiw

Hip hop is soooo good rn.

Conway the Machine
Freddie Gibbs
JID
Benny the Butcher
Westside Gunn
Kendrick
Pusha T
Denzel Curry

Look through some recs ITT

1 Like

Happy Fredday @StoneJackBaller