Jamband Cringe Thread

Man we have been to a few of the same shows. Bummer we coulda been partying this whole time

1 Like

Nah I could use a refresher fr. Not trying to excuse my ignorance, I guess I just didn’t study enough during my poor years because I was broke and didn’t wanna tempt myself more than the yearly Cinci/Cbus show if i was lucky until about 2016/2017. Apologies for not being more specific, and I probably come off hella amateurish or whatever. I don’t really care about that part, but I understand it can definitely be like “the fuck we wasting our time here for”.

So learn me up. Flip me on my ear and kick me in the crotch. What’s this type 1 type 2 jack off bullshit?

I just like the music I like fr, and UMs plays to my ear drums like a key to a lock

I do know a stew

Tbh if you’re familiar enough with the songs it’s usually easy to follow. UM doesn’t tend to deviate from how they usually do things in terms of where a jam in a given song will occur and how jams start.

2 Likes

I saw you at Jake and BB looking dapper IIRC. You were on the floor and I had a cocktail table up top trying to impress a girl. Turns out it worked lol.

But yeah man, we will hang out this summer. I’m sure of it

2 Likes

Was gonna say, that time Cbus 2020 when I called a Floyd jam before the rest of my crew I was like “fuck did I lose the magic?” So like, I’m not completely hopeless here lmao

Are y’all referring to RRx

No, I would never travel that far for UM

6 Likes

You should…as a gift to jilzie (and me)

4 Likes

Shes over UM for the most part now too lol. We’re full on B4L now baybeee.

May finally do Panic RR this year though

1 Like

That’s the best feeling ever. Damn.

No I agree with you on all your posts. Usually there’s an obvious shitpost in there somewhere

1 Like

Im trying to help this dude without running him off lol.

Speaking of, @Gregaforce7 check this thread out.

6 Likes

Yeah they were really hitting some highs a few years ago. That Denver FABA was awesome. Can’t remember much else

Q4t. This project was nuts.

3 Likes

@NikoEstevan put in some serious work on this.

Dude made listening guides for every show for awhile with breakdowns on composed sections, vamps, jams, covers, etc. And timestamps for each.

Great resource if you’re new to deciphering improv…or otherwise just listening to your fav band. @Gregaforce7

8 Likes

Think we took this for granted. Dude was on absolute nerd level with this shit (in the best way possible)

15 Likes

What’s her feeling about Feet? Might end up seeing y’all in a few months :eyes:

3 Likes

Imagine saying this corner of the internet is where the darkest UM fans are.

It sounds like @Gregaforce7 's friend probably got a lobotomy though, so I shouldnt be too judgemental.

4 Likes

We both love Feet

3 Likes