Jamband Cringe Thread

No, I would never travel that far for UM

6 Likes

You should…as a gift to jilzie (and me)

4 Likes

Shes over UM for the most part now too lol. We’re full on B4L now baybeee.

May finally do Panic RR this year though

1 Like

That’s the best feeling ever. Damn.

No I agree with you on all your posts. Usually there’s an obvious shitpost in there somewhere

1 Like

Im trying to help this dude without running him off lol.

Speaking of, @Gregaforce7 check this thread out.

6 Likes

Yeah they were really hitting some highs a few years ago. That Denver FABA was awesome. Can’t remember much else

Q4t. This project was nuts.

3 Likes

@NikoEstevan put in some serious work on this.

Dude made listening guides for every show for awhile with breakdowns on composed sections, vamps, jams, covers, etc. And timestamps for each.

Great resource if you’re new to deciphering improv…or otherwise just listening to your fav band. @Gregaforce7

8 Likes

Think we took this for granted. Dude was on absolute nerd level with this shit (in the best way possible)

15 Likes

What’s her feeling about Feet? Might end up seeing y’all in a few months :eyes:

3 Likes

Imagine saying this corner of the internet is where the darkest UM fans are.

It sounds like @Gregaforce7 's friend probably got a lobotomy though, so I shouldnt be too judgemental.

4 Likes

We both love Feet

3 Likes

This…is so beautiful. I’m in awe. Dude didn’t even do this in pandemic boredom. Probably gonna put more time to this later. It’s gettin late here.

Fuck.

6 Likes

The fact that we have resources dating back to ‘03/‘04 is nuts. The free archive shows have some nutty stuff in there.

This post specifically has sbd links that are all legally tradeable:

5 Likes

SE fans show up unlike mids-west

4 Likes

I’m still gonna get the sticker made

9 Likes

Should photoshop the bort face on the skull

6 Likes

Lmao I love mids-west. I was smoking a mix of mids and my gpas home grow at my first show in 07 Taft. High school shit

3 Likes

Will buy roll

3 Likes