Imagine Not Having a DUMB Ter 2.0 Thread

3 Likes
6 Likes

3 Likes

Oh yaaa. Cancelled Airbnb at said caverns show cause we’re staying at the motherfucking smokehouse lodge now!!!

Both bands streamed via couchtour this weekend

2 Likes

Looks like no Bridgeport though

SOTY incoming

2 Likes

Any idea who’s playing first / what set times are for Bridgeport tomorrow? Can only make it by 8 / 8:30PM and if I’m going to miss UM, I’m not going to go.

Idk that it’s been officially announced but word is UM is going first tomorrow, 90 minute set. Biscuits closing 2 hour set. Doors are at 6 and show is listed at 7:30, I’d imagine they’ll start right around then, no later than 8 definitely

This aligns with what was posted in the other thread. I wonder why they aren’t simply alternating shows?

I’m assuming UM is on at 7pm in Bmore then since it says 7pm on the ticket. It doesn’t have a start/show time, just the one. Likely, 6pm doors, 7pm show. Right?

I’m gonna call the venue bc I have photos of past shows setlists @ Pier 6 and UM went till midnight. Def want some clarity bc 7 seems like a suuuuper early start. Opening set being 90 min > 8:30; then at 9PM + 2 hr set = 11PM ending. There’s no way that’s how it goes. Twt

Actually, I think that’s exactly how it will go. I’m not certain obviously, which I why I asked. Pier six is usually a pretty early start/stop venue. Twt as your said though.

I’m sure they’ll put out a tweet today or tomorrow with the official schedule

I’m also hoping that this is the case. Much prefer an earlier start time

1 Like

It has to be the case. Just check the webcast schedule (duh :roll_eyes:). It shows 7pm start time

1 Like

I def am on board, I hear ya. At least ya still get home at a decent time, in theory. Good call, the graphic definitely says 7 start time for Bmore. Good shit!

Looking forward to spending the afternoon near the harbor, eating seafood. Maybe even check out the aquarium! Those sentences are def funny paired together but this way you can appreciate both sides of the (bring back) proverbial coin

1 Like

Have you been to the Baltimore aquarium? I’ve been to a lot of aquariums in my life and that one is my favorite. Partial bias cause I lived in Annapolis during elementary school so I was able to visit quite often but I’ve been to the Georgia one twice and Shedd a few times and they don’t compare to Baltimore.

1 Like

made a day of it at the baltimore aquarium on boomers before the 8/24/05 recher theatre show

2 Likes

Can confirm the Baltimore aquarium fux

2 Likes

Between that and the Camden one those are easily the top 5 in the country; and they’re both within 2 hours of each other, so that’s pretty rad. To answer your question tho, no I haven’t been yet. So pumped to check it out

Never been to Baltimore but ATL FUX

What’s your aquarium count? I have to update my stats but I have some heady ones like Vienna. Still haven’t been to the Monterey Aquarium which is number one on my list to hit.

1 Like