Imagine Not Having a DUMB Ter 2.0 Thread

I’m camping too because I’m an idiot, but my degenerate friend I’m coming with likes the idea of being a walk away from the venue.

1 Like

Y’all are crazy. Can’t wait for my Airbnb with a pool. I’ll be thinking of ya

5 Likes

Well my swamp ass self will come hang out with you guys during the shows and you can tell me how refreshing the pool was that day.

Just make sure you bring that Gatorade concoction you had me drinking at holidaze. Stuff made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

2 Likes

Potente*

That stuff rules

2 Likes

Oh I’m assuming it’s gonna make a huge difference. Even the smoke house lodge (nearest motel) is a 20+ minute drive through windy bum fuck Tennessee roads from the venue

1 Like

Doing all 4 of these as well. “Wife” is staying home with the dog while I’m flying out to do these with old college and high school buddies. Haven’t done a run like this in ages. So stoked.

2 Likes

TWT

I’m coming to that pool and you can come to our bbq at the shack on site.

3 Likes

Sounds like a deal to me

Oh we will be going to your pool as well Per Per

1 Like

Was pretty flattered when Perren asked me to bring a renegade sound system to his air bnb for a sunrise 2011 Skrillex dubstep set. No sleep till Bisco!

1 Like

Love me some skrillex

Do people still do weird beer bottle shares at shows? I have way more weird beers than I’ll ever drink and my partner would absolutely love it if I brought like 20 bottles up to the Caves for a pre show slosh fest.
Like- I would LOVE to have an excuse to drink a bunch of this stuff and make room in my cellar.

7 Likes

Not really. But I’d join in on a btl share!

1 Like

What’re the chances that these shows are streamed? Didn’t realize turr started next Thursday. Would definitely buy an overpriced package to stream tho

I’m not telling but you can bookmark this page to keep tabs on…

Something tells me KB is going to keep Umphrey’s off CouchTour…

1 Like

Would love if biscuits was free and you had to pay for them UM set.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Bisco’s social media game has always been :fire:

3 Likes

@DontBullymeSloworbit

5 Likes

Any borters going to the Bridgeport show aside from @Whinergetsnothing and @MAGAtroe?

2 Likes