Imagine Not Having a DUMB Ter 2.0 Thread

I fucking can’t even imagine not having a DUMB Ter 2.0 Thread.

I can’t fucking even.

They got one on the biscuits section of the bort, but over here y’all are just gonna act like this isn’t important news? 15 minute Walletsworths. 12 minute Alex’s Houses (with dildos). DUMB ter brings good UM.

Gonna ghost ride the whip, slam carbombs on lot, act straight, and just generally crush it like I did 15 years ago.

13 Likes

Wait. There’s an UM section on this biscuits board?

4 Likes

Do we think they’re going to alternate who closes again?

The event title for Baltimore is “The Disco Biscuits with Umphrey’s McGee”

1 Like

There is a thread for dumb tour in UNTZ report

1 Like

That’s for the cool kids. This thread is for losers.

3 Likes

Imagine thinking threads set boundaries for discussion on this forum

7 Likes

imagine thinking

7 Likes

Def overrated

1 Like

Chill bro

1 Like

1 Like

I have VERY vivid memories of that Masquerade 1.0 show. At the late night inside “heaven” they were selling Red Stripe 24 ozs for cheap. The catch was that they weren’t cold.

Unrelated, but if you drink more than 48 ozs of warm Red Stripe, you might puke.

5 Likes

Heaven and hell baybeee

@OSUmBeaverPhreak you should come join @lana , @Albert_Ross and @Yawnspterodactyl for the caverns. I have an extra ticket with your name on it

2 Likes

I may or may not be looking into flying into Nashville for these shows then up to Detroit after to work remote a week and hit Grand Rapids and Sacred Rose. I need some Summer Ter in my life.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about Atlanta. Could always scoop you up from there

2 Likes

Funny you say that cause the flight I just looked at is a redeye to Atlanta that gets me to Nashville via the connection at 7:30AM on Saturday. $269 for a one way, not too unreasonable…

2 Likes

Do it!!

2 Likes

We’re in section 2 row j

Out of everything concert related I’m doing this year, Caverns DUMB maybe my most anticipated. Amphitheater is so fucking cool and the thought of Bisco lasers on the trees is making me drool

Nothing like car camping in TN in August too!

1 Like

I do hardly anything anymore so my 4 night DUMB Ter Bachelor Party for Indy through Pelham is going to be pretty damn incredible. I cannot wait!

4 Likes