Home Improvement (Bort additions)

Sure, when Apple fans start talking about how great their devices are.

I know you are but what am I

it always amuses me when borters (including you) attribute your ranting to adderall, like you weren’t born a pedantic ass motherfucker or something

7 Likes

Whenever I am asked to do something on a friend or family members iPhone, I have tons of trouble. Android makes sense to me, iOS does not. I’m sure over time I’d get used to it but at this point, why bother?

We doing this again? YT music interface is fucking horrible. It’s been how many years since they changed from Google Play Music and there still isn’t an option to view a list of albums within an artist for user-uploaded music?

4 Likes

You do realize there is a search function, right?

Poor excuse for the lack of a really basic function that should be available. With dozens of UM (or other bands) soundboards from each year, sometimes I just want to scroll through a list of shows until I see one I want to listen to. Also, the search results aren’t perfect. Searching for “Umphrey’s 2019” gives me 7 2019 albums, then a ton of song listings from those albums. A ton of albums with “2019” in the title are missing from the search results altogether (but the individual songs are listed in the results).

2 Likes

5 Likes

My bad you didn’t label them uniformly before uploading :joy:

on top of reasons already mentioned, i also like not having to purchase additional dongles and accessories to use basic functions. i’ll probably want a built-in headphone jack for a few more years to come

3 Likes

I would like to add to my argument supporting android phones that they too “just work.”

1 Like

Recently converted from android to iOS. From an OS standpoint android is clearly superior, there is so much more customization and whatnot. That being said from the hardware standpoint, iPhones are supported longer than android phones so the price difference actually works out to make iPhones cheaper per year of expected use.

1 Like

4 Likes

For probably the dumbest of reasons… As an act of protest against the fucking brain-dead idiot users in the Apple ecosystem that refuse to use applications and services with decent interoperability with Android, and the assholes at Apple that choose not to support interoperability of their applications and services with Android.

7 Likes

10 Likes

:saluting_face:

4 Likes

Hell yeah can’t wait for my next iphone

4 Likes

If apple did this google/Samsung would talk shit for a year and then copy apples design anyways (just like the headphone jack)

1 Like

Does customization = better OS?

2 Likes

The fact that the consumer has choices of manufacturers that use the Android OS is significant.