Has UM's popularity declined?

Id probably take him to Stubbs since he could hang in the back and bring a chair in for him. Idk about ACL, place is cool but he might not handle the tiered seating upstairs. TWT

Honestly might hit that show up too since it’s only 3 hours from Chicago

Okay now that I’ve listened to these last few shows, I can say with confidence that this band is fucking back babyyyyy

Idk if it’s Ben forcing Joel to move, the new FOH, or just better drugs or something but they’re FIRING right now god damn. Setlist rock, jams are interesting and different, sound great.

Glad they’re declining. More room at the show for me

Edit: also BB just sounds like he’s having fun too with the vocals. Must be the clarity of them and you can hear it more

7 Likes

I’ve def notice bb having way more fun recently and that brings me joy

6 Likes

Seriously. When he’s having fun up there I’m having even more fun

3 Likes

I love the positivity talk.

6 Likes

I hate it

2 Likes

I bet you’d dance and smile if you went to a show.

1 Like

I’m worse than @opsopcopolis crossing his arms at a show

6 Likes

Well if i were with you, I’d give you drugs so you’d smile and dance anyways.

2 Likes

One day we will do just that at an UM show together

3 Likes

Well I guess for the 1000th time I have to proclaim I still love this band dearly.

Having kids is the definitive reason I see 4-6 shows a year versus 10-15 prior.

Show attendance doesn’t tell the whole story. I’d be curious what the nugs streaming numbers over the last 10 years look like.

5 Likes

You’re so full of shit Per Per, you twirl around like a maniac at UM shows.

4 Likes

I’d probably get an intervention of anyone ever saw my Nugs/UM stats. I listen to easily 6 hours a day while working. Probably 40ish a week and that’s not counting of they stream s show. When I was abusing my adhd meds, there were times that I realized that I’d been listening to them for about 16 hours straight.

IMG_1847

4 Likes

I thought his vox sounded great on Divisions this past weekend. Thats always been a tougher song for him

3 Likes

That && BtL has sounded great iirc thats also a tougher song for him to sing

4 Likes

I probably listen to 35-40 hours of nugs a week during work.

Usually listen to an UM show and then pick another artist and listen to a show of theirs everyday at work.

4 Likes