Halloween 2022

Any rumors floating around? I’m kinda hoping they do a 3 night run at Brooklyn Bowl Vegas, considering Phish is supposedly not playing a Halloween show this year. I told @ominousbeanbag he has to return to the-bort and become #1 Umphreys stan if this actually happens, he laughed but did not disagree so pretty sure its kangfirmed.

Yes vegas halloween is 100% happening

2 Likes

I’d be in for Vegas. Anything west of Colorado or down in Texas three nights at Stubbs would be dope!

1 Like

Heard it was…

12 Likes

Milwaukee again.

4 Likes

Definitely Vegas. Heard the same rumors

I would do that. Vegas is close enough.

I was pestering Joel about Milwaukee. But he did say they had an early 2023 routing meeting for tour. Joel said he did bring up Madison for early 2023 which would be great love seeing them play there and usually always decent shows.

3 Likes

Yay

Anymore rumblings about a Sin City throwdown? The Brooklyn Bowl is wide open end of October. Three nights there would be so much fun. Hell, I’ll take two nights. Just lemme get some Vegas shows again!

2 Likes

@ominousbeanbag

1 Like

Gimme another riverside Halloween run

4 Likes

My roomate works at the bbowl ill ask him to check the schedule

2 Likes

Didn’t sound like MKE was in the cards this year per Joel. Madison winter 2023 sounds more likely.

4 Likes

Ooo when did you hear that?

Also side note. Id love a Barrymore>sylvee x2 run

1 Like

An coworker and I were talking about the Barrymore recently. I love that place. Saw my first non festival UM show there so it’s special to me.

2 Likes

My first time at the Barrymore was in 2007 for STS9’s tour closer. It was sold out and they encored with Luma Daylight. Good times!

1 Like

10/1/05 was the first UM show I saw there. I somehow ended up driving my buddys car to the show and getting us there despite being high as hell and never being to Madison before. Drove home while my buddy was puking Southern Comfort out the window.

7 Likes

Barrymore would make me strongly consider coming in. Love that place

1 Like