Halloween 2022

Being there for marc Maron a few weeks back brought up so many happy memories. Lol member hurricane holly

Does anyone still have pics from the old Bort thread of that. I remember a great one where she was doing rock hands while carried out by two security guards

3 Likes

It’s crazy to me to think UM would skip over MKE and MSN in 2022, those are both such strong markets for them, and always fun towns.

I haven’t heard anything about Halloween but if it’s not Vegas maybe they go down to Texas since that state hasn’t seen a show in a few years.

3 Likes

Stubb’s is wide open for Halloween weekend…

1 Like

Fuck I forgot all about that chick lol

2 Likes

I believe Woodside took those pictures IIRC.

Just Twitter land when I asked about NYE (for the millionth time) or Halloween again for Riverside run. Didn’t say no really but just said that he brought up Madison when they had a tour routing meeting for early 2023.

That whole thread was incredible

Man, they haven’t been to Madison in 4 years.

1 Like

Reason 107 why this once indestructible marketing force is now a shell of it’s former self.

2 Likes

madison (from:goldlikejoel)

All you need to do to see if Joel’s talking about your town is search [cityname] + (from:goldlikejoel) then select latest or make the date range more current with the advanced search parameters.

2 Likes

Madisonx2>Minneapolisx2 would make for a fun winter tour….

@DiabetesCOLE crazy it’s been that long. I actually liked the Sylvee but such fond memories of Madison’s other venues.

3 Likes

Someone tweet him that when they come to Madison, he gets to do the setlist.

That 2011 Madison>minny run was soooooo fun

2 Likes

I like the sylvee a lot too, but I also really dig the orpheum. Having seats for a multi night run was nice.

1 Like

I would fly out for that. Visit some @Albert_Ross in the Twin Cities. And my biological mom lives in Madison so maybe I could drag her to a show.

4 Likes

Regardless if they hit Madison next winter, passing on Milwaukee in 2022 is very dumb

7 Likes

Ya kinda a head scratcher

1 Like

The Orpheum seats are so clutch, I way overserved myself at the 2013 show and that seat saved me.

1 Like

Shit I forgot there’s 4 borters up here! I hope they go back to winter runs in the twin cities.

2 Likes

And also the Barrymore. God damn I love that venue. They just got new super comfy seats too

1 Like