Haken

Reviews are looking stellar. Also with so many reviews coming out I imagine this leaks very soon.

1 Like

Anybody seen a full headline haken show before? Curious how long they play/what the setlists will look like

Euro tour starts tonight so we’ll find out

1 Like

Isn’t that a cobill with BTBAM? The cobill show I saw in 2018 was about 80 min. Hoping we’ll get at least 2 hours with them full headlining the US tour

I saw a couple shows on this tour, I can’t remember how long it was, but you can get an idea from the setlist

Seeing them at rock and roll hotel would be weird

1 Like

Only show I’ve seen there but I had a great time. Did VIP for that show, too

2 Likes
Setlist spoilees

Finally debuted Messiah! Hoping that’s a good sign of what’s to come on US tour (probably just with the addition of some more new stuff?

3 Likes
1 Like

Album has leaked. I knew those smalltime prog websites that were reviewing it wouldn’t keep it a secret all the way to release date!

4 Likes

Grabbing this as soon as I get home.

1 Like

It’s so proggy

1 Like
Some Spoilers

Beneath the White Rainbow is an early standout for me. The bridge is Nova Collective, Tigran Hamasyan and BTBAM all mixed together. Elephants Never Forget is the type of song I never expected them to make again. A big throwback in sound to the old albums.

Summary

This was the definite standout for me. Was absolutely not expecting that sort of major prog stuff anymore. Really liked it. If I had one complaint it would be that there are 1-2 too many straight forward songs, but they do such a good job of keeping them interesting that I don’t really care.

Where did you find the leak? It’s not on Redacted or Orpheus.

2 Likes
Summary

Agreed on the amount of straight forward songs. They got most of them out the way as singles though, for better or worse. I know it’s a dumb thing to say about a prog band, but the singles (even nightingale to an extent) are so much different than the rest of the album. A lot more Pete Jones.

Yeah I searched earlier this morning. Those are my first spots to hit and I got nothing.

Summary

Yeah, and the ones we hadn’t heard aren’t quite as straightforward. There’s some cool industrial/electronic stuff I wasn’t really expecting

Hell yeah. I’m not listening before the release date but I’m even more excited now

Wasn’t planning on listening early but it’s a gross day out and I’m just getting high and watching spring training games, so why not