Greensky Bluegrass

That dude definitely used to go to a ton of um shows. I partied with him after the NYE SYL run in 2011. He was definitely hitting on my younger 18~ year old friends.

Kill all pedos

the guy disects his profile and social media posts before the video cuts to the chase/confrontation.

dude posted about GSBG all the time.

1 Like

My buddy was telling me that ever since the first pedo got outed a few months ago kronk would delete any comments about the guy and was basically trying to sweep the entire thing under the rug and pretend it never happened. Doubt he deletes Billyā€™s posts tho, at least he has the balls to call the guy out and say heā€™s disappointed the guy is a fan of his music.

2 Likes

yeah. the ā€œwifeā€ and her friends noticed that too. He was 100% deleting anything that even hinted at it.

Kronk has been super cool the times Iā€™ve interacted with him but thatā€™s such a bad look. gross as hell and he should retire as moderator.

ā€œinnocent until proven guiltyā€ is nice and all but when you get into pedo territory Iā€™m not giving you the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Iā€™m terrible but when I ever I see video of this guy running I just keep singing the lyrics for him

I think Iā€™ll run before they know what I have done
Gonna clear myself from here
It may be a while before I feel alive
But I will run or I may die

1 Like

Lmao thatā€™s awful but hilarious

Feel weird because I knew this guy, first time I met him was at that STL show in 2011, but I would always see him around at other shows and we would usually say whatā€™s up to each other. That was the extent of our ā€œfriendshipā€. I know he was friends with some of the Midwest Peeps crew too. He definitely gave off some creepy vibes, he was always weirdly and overly nice.

1 Like

Oh shit he lives in GR, hope heā€™s not at squeaky feet tonight

1 Like

Have tons of friends that have partied with him and one that works with him. No one is surprised. Not that they thought he was a pedo but they all thought he was odd/weird.

1 Like

Yup. Not surprised, didnā€™t know him that well but still hung out around him a handful of times

About 20 mins through the video. This dude 10000% knew what he was doing, and is truly a sick fuck. At one point before they set up a meet he doubles down and asks how old ā€œsheā€ is. Once again itā€™s made clear that ā€œsheā€™sā€ only 15, Chris then hints at her to say thatā€™s sheā€™s 16 and says ā€œhey as far as I know 16 is good in Michigan and you can fuck me anywhere you wantā€.

So fucked.

I was actually contemplating posting that video in the gear grinding thread. If not yet mentioned, not only is he from MI, but he was a pretty big OG bort member in the past. He burned some bridges with us over the years, and we cut ties with him back in ā€˜18, but Iā€™m not too surprised by this at this point.

Whatā€™s the handle?

He was brothabace back thenā€¦or BrothaBace

Figured he was on OG bort, he was pretty prevalent in the um community back then.

So many creeps in the jam community. Stay the fuck away from my kids or Iā€™ll kill you.

5 Likes

gonna be dark times if we find out Billy Strings is a baby raper.

Iā€™ll just ignore it like phish fans do with Gordo

5 Likes

hahahahahh savage. that cracked me the fuck up.

3 Likes

Wow I just watched that whole video.

Fuck that guy. He works with autistic children?!?!? Please tell me thereā€™s a resolution here and this guy has been boiled alive or something

2 Likes

have not watched the video, donā€™t know the details but

sadly, most of the time these at-home to catch a predators donā€™t really have many options outside of

A: exposing/humiliating them
B: turning all their evidence over to police

1 Like