Greensky Bluegrass

Watch your bags of coke too, those have been known to go missing around a certain Anders.

2 Likes

Lol yeah. Iā€™ve done blow with Anders a few times. Dudes a tank

It would take someone paying me to watch a greensky stream now. They really fell off and Anders tone is like nails on a chalkboard 85% of the time.

1 Like

I still really like greensky but totally agree with Anders. He pisses me off so much in jams, same pony no new tricks with that guy.

1 Like

He seriously needs to ditch the pedal board. He sounded so much better without any of those shitty cheap effects. You can tell he uses at as a crutch a lot of the time

2 Likes

His pedals stopped working during the end of Past my Prime and he stopped the show. He was definitely starting to panic for a second.

Paulā€™s songwriting and Andersā€™ tone have both gone in a direction that I donā€™t care for.

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s extremely unprofessional.

And hilarious.

Anders doesnā€™t play without distortion these days. No way he wasnā€™t getting that squared away.

Imagine telling someone you stopped your ā€œbluegrassā€ bandā€™s show because your distortion pedals stopped working.

5 Likes

Greensky and Sam Bush played Keep On Going for Jeff last night at Telluride Bluegrass fest. May have shed some tears.

5 Likes

As much shit as I give Greensky, this is pretty neat

Going to see greensky tmrw lol. Mostly going for railroad earth and to party with my friends but I think Iā€™m ready to give em another chance

@Andrusy you gonna be there?

1 Like

I listened to their Louisville shows outta curiosity and enjoyed them way more than I was expecting. Plus you got the Tied Down factor

1 Like

Weā€™ll be there! Iā€™m staying at his house. Pretty excited to party outside at a real show.

1 Like

Fuck yeah! Letā€™s party!

1 Like

So @toomanypomas42 how was it? Did you fight Anders?

2 Likes

Box office said 6500 tickets sold Saturday. Vibes were sky high this weekend. A camping festival in the summer of West Michigan is as good as it gets. Hopefully this is the beginning of something new because these grounds + location has UM written all over it.

1 Like

Yeah the venue was pretty cool, didnā€™t camp or anything but enjoyed the stage area, sounded pretty good in there too (although the bass was annoyingly high in the mix). Hopefully um comes and plays here, that would be an awesome weekend.

Good running into ya for a min bud.

2 Likes