General shit talking

I liked Conspirator 1.0. The show I saw them play with Jake was so much fun

I wasnt a fan of the 2012-2015 version

2 Likes

I was one of those people. I probably hated on them more than I should have, but it was just annoying having it shoved in our face like it was the Biscuits. It was just some generic clubby jamtronica that was trying to be marketed as something more than it was

I am not a huge jamtronica guy, though. I just love the Biscuits. I am also not a big white boy crunch/funk fan, i just love Phish. Something about when other groups try to capture that same vibe, it just doesnt really do it for me and it usually feels forced

Browniebook caused the majority of the Conspirator hate. Shut the fuck up about Michetti already

4 Likes

Same. Solid tune.

3 Likes

Michetti playing Buddah, Commercial Amen, etc, just always left a bad taste in my mouth the few times i saw them

Waited too long to buy flights for Biscoland. Was waiting to hear more about the dispute. Flights went up by $350. Ended up costing me $575 RT

Tried to bail, but it would have put some others in a tight-spot

These shows better be really good. This is going to end up costing me more than Mondegreen

3 Likes

I’m so ready for a new Biscuits board to listen to

Just got tickets for Isle of Palms. Not doing wilmington but excited for my 5th show this year.

3 Likes

I’m so excited to have some summer biscuits in Chicago. Honestly glad that run is Thursday & Friday so it doesn’t completely derail the family plans I also have on Labor Day weekend with being to hungover.

4 Likes

They’re playing some Biscuits on JamOn right meow (8.10.2023 Above The Waves)

1 Like

Few days late on this anniversary, but this show is rad.

6/6/02 electron

Rocking Sister Judy post work today - 3/15/24

Love this one

1 Like

I’m sure there are plenty of boards that are “new” to you. Dive in brother

2 Likes

When is this show? Too lazy to check

Another anniversary show :fire: 17 years ago.

3 Likes

Its July 15 bubba. Bring ya ass.

Strongly considering picking up tickets for Chicago. It’s the two days right before my birthday. Seems worth a road trip from St. Louis. And also that Weekend at the Caves lineup looks like junk.

2 Likes

Helping my buddy work a booth one of the days at Weekend at the Caves. It is on my birthday (09/01) as well, so i am doing those over Chicago. I am sure Chicago will be the better shows, but the atmosphere should be pretty great and its a lot closer

90 minutes vs 5 hours to Chicago

Edit: if you end up doing Caves and want to carpool, holler

3 Likes

My birthday too!!

3 Likes

Gonna listen to 6/13/08 Bonnaroo set when I get home. Love this show, the Nughuffer is top tier and the board recording is nice and LOUD. Can tell they had a ton of fun that day.

2 Likes