General shit talking

@Stupac doing the lord’s work

1 Like

No Recollection - > Dino Baby holds up pretty damn well. Great peak from Babz in the No Recollection and was a lot of fun to catch my first Dino Baby. Song rules live and the jam and segue into it were above average for a 2:30am festival set

Rest of the set is pretty forgettable and what you would expect from a 2:30am festival set

Apparently this is the “finished” version of Dino Baby

Grabbed a pair for Thalia Hall N1! Wish we could swing both, but that’s a busy weekend. Pumped that we can hit Thurs though, for sure! :beers: :flying_saucer: :rocket:

3 Likes

I need some time to get my money right, do these shows have any chance of selling out?

Only 800 capacity. It should sell out.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up I’ll buy my tix asap

@timewilltell and I will see ya’ll in Chi :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Now I absolutely must go

3 Likes

Both nights in Chicago are going to be fun.

@thefussyasianman skip whatever plans you have and come party with us.

7 Likes

Can I split a hotel room with you guys ?

2 Likes

Family cabin weekend unfortunately. But I’m going to double check the dates because I want to party with you and @wiscomtonslacker like UM Bowl in 2022.

3 Likes

If I end up coming Friday I’ll split a room for sure

3 Likes

We dialed in on the lodging right away, brother, otherwise we might have looked for a bigger palace

2 Likes

Please JoJo - we miss you (also maybe just a hair short of UMBowl 2022 but we will tow that line)

3 Likes

I actually might only be hitting Thursday now. Let’s meet up!

No worries man I’ll figure something out. Don’t think I’ll be able to swing both nights, but hopefully Friday night.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Haven’t listened to this in a minute and never did get a chance to see them.

4 Likes

Saw Conspirator a few times and always had a good time. Feel like they got a lot of unwarranted hate from the B4L crowd.

Biscuits should play Park Ave more

5 Likes