General shit talking

10 Likes

A little birdie just told me @PEN1S_ISLAND is going to be a happy man in September.

2 Likes

Scheduled intimacy is so sad.

2 Likes

Might be out of my new baby coma and ready to fly by then. We’ll see.

Sounds like he’s hinting that you won’t need to fly?

3 Likes

Basically keep your calendar free for 9/15-16 is what I’m saying.

If it’s Stubbs I might pass. It’s still in the mid 90s till October so it’ll be a scorcher no doubt. That’s nice to hear though, they’ve been here twice since 2009.

@iamkickinit you and the MI crew still coming down this month for that bachelor party?

1 Like

It’s not Stubb’s. It is actually at a venue on South Congress. Keep that on the DL for a bit though brah.

1 Like

Far out lounge?? Dang that place is kinda tiny but I guess that they’ll fill it out since they haven’t been here in forever. Still an outdoor venue tho :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

No comment. And rats. I’m trying to make it to Austin for one of the ACL Weekends but even those are going to be hot as fuck. I remember one year at ACL I just slept in the Headcount booth for the majority of the weekend. i think that was the year they moved in back to September from October.

1 Like

Yah dude it’s been getting more summery early and staying way hotter later. Shit sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah Texas blows May through October. It’s alright November through April though. It’s kind of the opposite of Oregon. where from November through June we have short days with little sunlight and July through October we have a wonderful climate and plenty of sunshine.

1 Like

Anyone streaming these Biscuit shows this weekend? I think they are on like 1pm tomorrow Pacific time.

1 Like

::crickets::

(Not yet though. Love me some Crickets.)

1 Like

I love how they are all wearing what I am assuming is the Icelandic National Soccer team jersey.

Im watching!

This WIC > bombs was pretty dirty, albeit short

1 Like

Is allen playing with a double bass pedal?

It sounds like it but I don’t know them well enough to differentiate. That one camera angle from the corner of the balcony keeps making me think it’s a drone.

1 Like

I dont think i have ever heard bass drum blasts like that. I’ve seen him to do it with the edrum pad but clearly was playing toms/snares/cymbals with both hands there. Hmm

Has Plan of Attack been inverted before last nights show?