General shit talking

Skip to the Mirrors jam and tell them to listen to Mirrors jam → Basis.

One of my goto Biscuits Youtube TD passes

Edit: mirrors singing ends around the 17 minute mark

2 Likes

Love Brownie’s Trump shirt

LOL i have never noticed that. Shirt did not age well.

1 Like

Its just a Triumph shirt. Had me fooled at first.

2 Likes

Yup. I was going to say it’s just a motorcycle shirt and they have that song…

1 Like

Hard to see with the strobe and pixel-y image

No, he’s a trump supporter

3 Likes

Brownie started the entire MAGA Movement. First man brave enough to show support for the Cheesesteak on stage. Very bold move. Especially considering this was a house of BBQ.

3 Likes

I know a lot of hardcore fans loathe the Tbeam but noobs eat it up and so this might be a good segment to get someone started.

Also recommend the Ladies > Orch > Waves > Ladies segment from Steele’s Reels 5. Once you get through three minutes of lyrics at the beginning of Ladies, there’s about 25 minutes of uninterrupted fire before they sing again in ATW. Magner locks into that synth line out of Ladies so quick it feels like an Umphrey’s rehearsed stew.

1 Like

I was so hyped on the tbeam jams when they first hit. Just for the direct infusion of house music. But after I heard each one once, that was enough.

1 Like

They still do it for me live. When I’m washing dishes or hanging out with my kids, I don’t need 25 minute trance jams.

Same. This is how i feel about Evolve, too. It has more validitiy because it is an original, but the idea of always knowing it is going to be coming and getting played in the same spot is just not the Biscuits.

Edit: just looked at setlists. Seems like they have slowed it down.

Tbeam is basically extinct. Ive seen Evolve pop up in the first set a couple times. Lots of 20+ min versions which means 10+ min jams.

1 Like

It is a minor complaint and it definitely annoys me less than TBeam

I’d second this.

1 Like

GOAT

Gross I don’t actually want to hear a 30 minute Spectacle

Can not tell you how happy I am that I (most likely) won’t have to hear one at the Cap

WOW @Whinergetsnothing even you will like this 3/12 Rock Candy if you say you don’t you’re a LIAR

3 Likes

Just listened to Running > Sound One > LSD at the gym. It worked. Im a sweaty/panting mess.

Also i like Neck Romancer. F the haters.

4 Likes

Same. Streamed that show n thought it was fire