General shit talking

This is amazing. Nice work.

3 Likes

Biscuits store has a lot of sales. just gotta strike then.

2 Likes

I want the bathrobe so bad. But never wanna spend $100 on a bathrobe. Shits fly as fuck though.

2 Likes

Life’s short. Money isn’t real. Send it

1 Like

4 Likes

They really love playing that new epic trance jawn.

3 Likes

Have you listened to any of the March shows yet? - Guess I should rephrase - what March shows have you listened to so far?

N1 of Richmond.

Bring back tractorbeam

ohhhhh… wow wait til you hear the 3/11 Running

1 Like

Any other highlights from the year? Havent listened to any 2022 dates yet.

3/3
Set 1: I-Man (2nd jam) and → Buddha
Set 2: 42 → , → Tricycle, and then I remember thinking the 2nd Miracles jam was pretty cool

both jams in and out of evolve were good but the actual Evolve jam was just kind of Evolvy repetitive type 1 stuff

3/4
Set 1 was Ok but I generally really enjoyed all of set 2

3/10
Set 1: 2nd Crix jam, Rivers → Stroblelights… the Strobelights was getting otherworldly and then they had the weirdest Brownie ripcord into WLTP… the WLTP jam was actually pretty good but wow just listen and you’ll be like WTF!?
Set 2: Cat → , Spraypaint → , → Cat

3/11
Set 1: Confro → Sven
Set 2: Running → Sound One → LSD

Yet to hear 3/12

3 Likes

epic trance mixed with their current style of instrumental song writing. It’s kind of a weird song to me but I’ll be all about it in person.

1 Like

Thinking I’ll be at them there caves in TN.

2 Likes

Eden crushed so hard IRL on 12/30.

So I need to convince my band to go to the Bmore show and I want to send them some Biscuits to listen to / watch. Preferably as little vocals as possible and an epic Manger peak. These people are primarily into synth rock/pop and are not jam fam.

Prefer YouTube vid, too. Whachu got? I don’t know the Biscuits well.

Sunset jam from camp Bisco is a pretty good standalone YT video. Problem with biscuits YT is it’s mostly full shows or long segments.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t know what this means.

But to clarify, not asking for synth pop per se, just letting you know the intended audience.

Nice, i will check these all out in time.

Are they still playing Evolve every night instead or TBeam?