Festivals

so many beautiful rooms just breaking down. i need to win the lottery.

2 Likes

I wish I had the trust fund Pete Shapiro had so I could do just that.

1 Like

damn Justice would have been sick. MSTRKRFT was my favorite of the freaky deekys.

Iā€™ve got a lot of good memories of that awful place. My friendā€™s brother owned a business directly across the street so we would always park in that alley to pregame.

1 Like

that show was sick too, i have a story about a borgore and calvin harris show that iā€™ll save for blunts on the golf course.

1 Like

Why is Goose below My Morning Jacket and Tame Impala?

6 Likes

Is this the same lineup that was scheduled for last year?

1 Like

I donā€™t think so, but I could be wrong

Thatā€™s so much better than shit ass Outside Lands.

Still not worth attending.

Some changes. Foo Fighters replaced Tool

Lmao

1 Like

Foo replaced tool most likely because MJK got Covid twice and is still recuperating his voice apparently.

2 Likes

Gotta love Wilco and Black Pumas on the same day considering itā€™s such a small festival.

This is a pretty wild lineup for my taste, and the overall experience looks solid, too (lots of bourbon and good food). Only $155 total right now, may impulse buyā€¦

2 Likes

That looks solid but the undercard is a little weak for me

Curious what ā€œequineā€ means in this context. Rodeo?

1 Like

Totally agree, just the headliners and top row are what interest me. But since itā€™s Keeneland, you can just drink and gamble during the day-time shows.

A buddy of mineā€™s brother plays in Colter Wall, so thatā€™d be pretty cool, too (even if theyā€™re not really my thing).

Oh I missed that! Oof. Now I definitely canā€™t go lol

Horse races?

1 Like

ketamine

10 Likes

Yeah Keeneland is a racetrack

1 Like