Festivals

From 2023 to 2024, ticket sales for Scuits in the south have been about 20% higher in same/similar markets, but none of those shows have been in the same venues or on the same week/ends, so there are other factors beside just popularity. Source: their New Orleans and Texas promoters.

While I don’t know any of their other promoters, anecdotally I would say the trend is remotely holding in NE and out West. No idea on Midwest, though. I imagine if UM is still losing ground in the midwest that the Biscuits are too.

Biscuits definitely gaining ground in MW, but that was after being completely dead in the water

2 Likes

Easy to increase ticket sales over the last 10 years in the west when you increase your shows played from 0 to 2.

5 Likes

Big if true.

1 Like

I hope they host more jam shows there. The production in that place is unmatched in Austin.

This looks wild for an electronic fest.

4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Pretty insane prices for a 2 day fest though. But it is a fire lineup

$275 single day → $400 2day is insane.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah Rebecca Black

3 Likes

Pretty dumb she’s playing Sunday and not Friday.

3 Likes

She has a standing obligation on Fridays.

How inTF did that Friday song ever become a “hit”? It’s beyond fucking terrible.

Because most people are stupid

2 Likes

Friday slaps, stfu

2 Likes

MY MAN

1 Like

Getting pretty excited for this!! Doing some last minute Amazon shopping, looking into an outdoor rug and a wall or two for the canopy tent. Open to any small camping luxury items

Hmu if you’re going. Looks like there’s a good chance it might just be me and the “girlfriend.” She wants to get there Friday for LP Giobbi too so we’re doing the whole shebang (**weekend)

You pay extra for that or what??

5 Likes

VIP camping perks!

1 Like

“Girlfriend”

4 Likes