Festivals

Their shows are absolute :fire: so they must be drawing huge crowds

2 Likes

We all know only the things you guys love have any truth and value behind them

Duh

4 Likes

My boyā€™s boy Kevin (hosts the sickest pregames) bought a fresh Bisco flat breezy. So yeah the ā€˜scuits are back and on the Goose ticket sales path

5 Likes

This guy gets it!!!

1 Like

The biscuits getting ā€œbiggerā€ isnt actually saying much of anything though. They are still a small band and are still much smaller than they were 15 years ago

1 Like

This wonā€™t happen when Barbz punches a paper towel dispenser in the green room and they have to postpone their summer tour.

1 Like

At 46 and now married I have very little time to commit to seeing music, especially since my wife isnā€™t a wook. Sheā€™ll see a handful of shows with me if itā€™s convenient. I have zero desire to go to a festival unless it was something like Holidaze where I can stay at a resort on a tropical beach.

With regards to concerts in general, Iā€™ll go to local shows here and there but I only have so many weekends I can take off and Iā€™m 45 minutes out of ATL in the burbs.

Iā€™ve done enough band chasing, completely over it.

5 Likes

OK Boomer

5 Likes

:joy:

I should just say Iā€™m old and donā€™t give a fuck anymore.

6 Likes

I feel the same way. I wouldnā€™t be seeing Phish this summer if they werenā€™t playing two nights 20 minutes from my house.

And I probably wonā€™t be seeing UM because the nearest shows are 4-5 hours away

1 Like

Breaking news!

4 Likes

In DC both UM and tDB played The Anthem a couple of years ago (capacity 2.5k to 6k depending on which balconies are open). Now UM is back to 9:30 (1.2k cap) and tDB is at Fillmore (1.2k cap).

Conclusion: tDB are also declining in popularity

2 Likes

Probably doesnt always come off that way from my posts, but big same

I just love to talk and hate paying attention to my job

1 Like

I forgot about that. That was right before they stopped being able to sell more than 20 tickets in advance for anything

Must have been a weird transition

Jam bands kinda suck tbh

10 Likes

I only like two. Most really suck

tGD dont count and SFs is too new to get stale

1 Like

Think this might be a Biden thing actually. Gonna look more into it

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna pregame/postgame so hard at your house bro

1 Like

Except Goose

Weā€™ll just saw thereā€™s gonna be goats at the greenbelt music fest, so you know where Iā€™m gonna be instead of umphreys.

Something something escape goat