Festivals

First summer camp for us this weekend - any advice from you weirdos?

3 Likes

camp in the forest unless you have elite shade methods for open field camping.

sneak in as much hard liquor as you can, supply & demand can make you very rich on sunday.

5 Likes

Dig. Getting a pop-up tent and using some tarps to add to the shade cause weā€™re car camping so no forest for us

3 Likes

Bring a bandanna/face cover is the weather is going to be dry, the dust is brutal and will destroy your lungs by Sunday.

5 Likes

Donā€™t lose your prescription glasses on day 2.

7 Likes

if you are driving in with drugs, follow every single road rule to a T the second you cross into chillicothe township.

10 Likes

yup, do not fuck around South of Sparland or North of Mossville.

4 Likes

Rural Illinois donā€™t fuck around

4 Likes

Agreed.

12 Likes

These are more tips for flying with substances but you can make nasal sprays with a variety of powders or you can empty out a travel or full if you are a wild one Gold Bold container and full that. Iā€™m also a fan of using Emergenc-ee packets that can be resealed with a hair straightener.

6 Likes

Spraying a nasal spray up a hookers butt is just was less fun than ripping lines tho

6 Likes

But when they fart it right back at you, thatā€™s just so much fun.

6 Likes

The move. Just dont mix up your gold bonds.

5 Likes

itā€™s your own personal splash zone, just like as a kid at Sea World.

3 Likes

Wait. No outside booze? The fuck? Not even a limit on it, just straight up not allowed to bring it in?

Doing 2 liters and filling them back up. Thatā€™s horseshit

yeah, but thatā€™s also the reason that there are no checkpoints. no line, gate or pat down on the way to any stage.

Thatā€™s kinda nice I suppose. Just wasnā€™t expecting a hard no on that. I guess weā€™ll just bring liquor in and then go buy cases?

man, 12 packs of goose island 312 were $37 in 2015. I canā€™t imagine prices todayā€¦

1 Like

Holy fucking shit

3 Likes

single beers at the stages are your standard festival prices but if you buy one of those cases, you are a HERO for your camp