Festivals

I’m just in disbelief that they charge that much for beer. That’s bonkers. I’ll probably try and smuggle in a 12 of something nice too just to have. Or is that asking for trouble?

I mentioned in the other thread just repackage a case of seltzers or soda. Open it carefully unpack repack superglue you’re good.

2 Likes

Oh duh. Thanks man. Good call

4 Likes

Chick goes into labor during Zedd at EDC Vegas. The fuck??

3 Likes

read a little about this, pretty sure this kid showed up like 6 weeks early.

2 Likes

My “wife” really wants to go see Ghost like a week before her due date. Gonna have Papa deliver the baby

9 Likes

Being able to bring drinks from stage-to-stage is nice. Most big fests have checkpoints in concert bowls, so its cool that once you have it you can take it anywhere.

You could get 12-packs of bud products for like $25-30 and then put them on ice.

Thats really not that bad for drinks at an event.

Also just leave some beer in car and then put it in backpack at night and then walk back in through the path between VIP bar/moonshine. They wont stop you there because youre just a patron walking from the VIP bar (where they sell package) to the stage. Its high traffic and its not really a check-point. Dont bring in the cooler through there, but if its on your back youre golden.

4 Likes

Honestly just don’t look suspicious and you’re good.

4 Likes

At Echo Project I watched a wookette giving birth during the GZA set. I was just peaking on some 2ci. People were trying to get medical help, but they hadn’t arrived. Some other wookette claimed to be a midwife and was coaching the woman through this. Her wook man is standing there shirtless and spun like top, just making these weird sounds while he is crushing his beer can and spraying coors light all over everyone. He looked really anxious about the whole thing, grabbing his face and just making grunts and stuff.
The baby’s head starts to crown and the medics still haven’t arrived.

This is where it gets crazy…
It was so fucking dusty out there and the baby and all the surrounding fluids were immediately “muddified” by the blowing dirt. I mean, its fucking gross. All of a sudden, this fucking kid (probably 19 or 20) in his oversized neon, flat-brim LRG hat, runs up yelling “welcome to the party bitch!” before he blows a huge plume of smoke right in the baby’s face! While the umbilical cord is still attached and shit!

The smell was unmistakeable, this baby had just been deemster’d.

He must have pulled the hit from a bong, b/c it was monstrous. The surrounding crowd dropped their jaws, and someone tackled the kid as he starts to run away. He didn’t make it more than 10ft and the he was probably blasting off about now.

The mom is clutching the dirty baby and trying to calm it. Though, strangely, the baby was not crying (tripping balls i guess?).
And while the dude is getting screamed at, the dad suddenly pounces into action. He jumps on the dude, and starts smashing said bisco kid’s face with the crushed up beer can, of which he seemingly just can’t let go. The bisco kid is kicking and trying to roll out of it and the wook-dad grabs the kid’s hair w/ one hand. he finally let the can go and shoves his other hand half way inside the guys mouth. He is pulling his mouth open and RIPS HIS CHEEK OPEN! repeat: rips his fucking CHEEK OPEN!

there is blood everywhere and the dude lets out this braveheart-like scream as he gets pulled off by the folks around him. Blood all over bisco kid’s face, shirt and formerly fresh flat breezy. The cops/medics arrived about that time and took over the situation.

Shit was crazy as hell.

12 Likes

i was the guy in the fresh flat breezy. i deemstered that baby.

7 Likes

I was the guy in the fresh flat breezy. I deemstered that baby.

5 Likes

That’s pretty premature. Wonder if it was the music that put them into a frenzy to get out. One of the “wife’s” friends sisters went to a UT football game during late term pregnancy, and the band/crowd/noise scared the baby and it wrapped the umbilical chord around its neck and went into pre labor and was lost at the hospital.

The “wife” went to a concert about a month and a half ago and I was pretty worried the whole time.

1 Like

Well which one of you was it really ?!! @funktastic @andys1stbeer

1 Like

i was the baby

10 Likes

God that’s terrifying/heartbreaking.

2 Likes

They made their most prominent showing in 2001 as one of the headliners at the Tortoise-curated All Tomorrow’s Parties. They have not performed a live show since.

being able to see tortoise and boards of canada in 2001. fucking hell man.

lmao the entire festival lineup is ridiculous.

1 Like

She’s lucky the baby didn’t get shot. Vegas has some rough neighborhoods

4 Likes

Not during edc week … it’s all PLUR
(([[{{VIBES}}]])) BRA!!

Edit: hahaha I have no clue how to unstrike out it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Leave it, it’s way funnier that way

3 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like