Festivals

Thanks. I don’t listen to JRAD much, so wasn’t sure if it had happened before. Will check it out.

1 Like

Mayer with JRAD does indeed sound awesome.

It was in LA bud. Ya missed it

Listened to the show again after I posted it. Really good stuff. John seems kinda lost at first tbh, but then finds his groove and they take off. It works really well with john playing Jerry.

The Three Dog Night cover in the encore is awesome too. One of those tunes I forget about but always love it when I hear it

Favorite festival I’ve been to. Real small and intimate, awesome venue, really laid back atmosphere in the mountains right along the Colorado river. If you’re coming out to Colorado for the UM Red Rocks run, consider staying for this the following weekend.

Bonnaroo moved to September 24 - 27.

Lmao every part of this. They should call this “White People Fest”

To be fair, that could be every jam band fest too. Actually most fests. Music festivals are a very white people thing.

Certainly, but I’d say this one has more of that wine sipping light alt rock feel to it. It’s just missing Jack Johnson and Regina Spektor.

1 Like

https://suwanneelive.com/

Definitely hitting this up!

I have no interest in this but I had to look up the venue out of curiosity.

Sounds amazing… /s

Man I miss live music, but I’m not desperate enough to attend this

1 Like

Can I interest you in a Goose and Lettuce fest?

Lettoose?

2 Likes
4 Likes

so fucking stupid

at the exact moment when you finally think all the stupid crap is over and done with.

2 Likes

i love how a few seconds after you’re like, wait, circle back, so scrooge was just sitting in the bus with a fucking ton of cooked geese the entire time?

absolutely brilliant

2 Likes