Fast Forward To Your Favorite Part Recs

I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve seen like 56 Wappys now and I would rather just fast forward to the part that resonates with me the most when it’s a hot jam. I can understand listening to the composed part in certain situations, as it can make you appreciate the jam more, but sometimes it takes a good eight or nine minutes before anything new is happening. With such a large catalog spanning 24 years at this point, I don’t have time for that. In the spirit of instant gratification, I felt we could post jams with time stamps to our favorite parts of the jam. The skip to this moment thread. If you have Nugs or the soundboard or an Archive link, please post it with your recommendation.

I’ll start…

7.8.22 Wappy Sprayberry => 9:22

1 Like

If you start the 2/18/11 Robot World exactly at 3:00 you get 16 minutes of hot fire.

3 Likes

you can also skip the first 7 minutes of almost any Plunger they’ve ever played.

3 Likes

Not this one…

11.11.10 Plunger => 3:35

what an atrocity to split that garbage composition up.

just get it over with.

1 Like

pro tip: if you fast forward to the end right away, you never have to hear the song.

9 Likes

2.9.10 Spires => 9:53

Thank you @OSUmBeaverPhreak this is a great idea :star_struck:

1 Like

Any Whistle Kids => ffwd to 0:05, there is about 5 seconds too much of whistling at the beginning but everything from that point on spits hot fire

3 Likes

4.27.2013 Front Porch => 9:50
2.06.2013 Booth Love => 7:00

2 Likes

3/07/2008 Wappy => 8:00

1 Like

1.14.23 The Silent Type => 2:47

1 Like

1/13/23 Night Nurse 3:45-6:25

2/11/10 Intentions Clear 4:40

3 Likes

This whole show is gas.

3 Likes

It’s a top five show attended for me. Coincidentally, two of my top five I was 100% sober for…

11.9.07 (pt sober)
2.27.08 (pt sober)
9.1.08 (mdma)
10.7.09 (sober)
2.11.10 (sober)

I’ve probably eaten L at 100+ UM shows though which goes to show that acid doesn’t always equate to being the best show ever from my perspective.

2 Likes

Definitely in my top 5 too, and my first time in Asheville. I bought a bag of molly while waiting in line to get in, so I was rolling my tits off for this show lol. I had so much fun that I lost my keys and had to stay a few more days while I waited on my spare set to be delivered that my brother had. I think I may have dropped them while we were doing balloons in some back alley behind the Orange Peel.

4 Likes

Was your evening like this lol?

1 Like

Good god I hope not lololol

2 Likes

I’ve never done L in a public setting. I’d be horrified that I’d make a scene or shit myself. Shrooms during T00L in a packed United Center was difficult to handle only cuz of the thousands of people. Now, mahl and beans, I’m very comfortable to handle in public. For some reason, I guess I feel that psychs are meant to be done in the comfort of my own home lol.

2 Likes