2022 JOTY Discussion

I haven’t listened to the Dillon Plunger in far too long…time to change that!

9:06 is when it gets filthy

2 Likes

Oh trust me I know I’ve heard it at least 60 times I was at the show and this is definitely JOTY in my book. Such a good memory that I’ve revisited so many times. I love how certain jams can bring me right back to the feelings I was having in the moment. This jam is special; at least for me it is!

4 Likes

Forgot the reason I hit reply was to say I think I have the muscle memory down to fast forward it on Nugs right to about that time stamp. But right now I’m forcing myself to listen to the composition before I get to the jam cause I’m trying to work on delayed gratification. Gotta let the anticipation build if you’ve got the option. Keeps things interesting imo.

3 Likes

I’m very guilty of this. I think it was you that was OP of a thread that focuses on this, and that is the kind of thing that I could turn into a personal project when I’m zooming through the early morning…

1 Like

Got Your Link (Right Here)

1 Like

Am I the only person who just hears an extended Stinkos Ascension jam in the Dillon Plunger?

I thought we all agreed that was Draconian?

Just listened back and def sounds like Draconian. Overall the entire Plunger > Pig > Reso > AIT is so fire and the transitions are on point. That Reso segue is really slick.

2 Likes

Yup, brain fart this morning. Carry on!

Bozeman Escape Goat takes the cake so far after several listens

4 Likes

I only listened to that one once but thought some of the previous jammed out versions were better.

3 Likes

It’s honestly getting into 2011 Red Tape territory at this point. I think Bozeman has the best groove but one of the weaker jam endings compared to the others.

Similar to how 3/12/11 has a fucken groove but 2/3/11 has that buttery return.

4 Likes

100%. I welcome any favorites lol

1 Like

Totally agree

1 Like

Anybody got a current playlist? Not gonna SU&R

2 Likes

I put this together a couple days ago

6 Likes

My man. I was thinking about doing it tbh, but it seemed like a paradox to do a bunch of work because I really wanna be lazy, and then let others who are just as lazy reap the benefits.

You’re a wizard Harry.

2 Likes

I like making a good nugs playlist. I got you, boo.

3 Likes

Same, I just dont like sifting through UM jams. Does anyone do jam mixes anymore?

@stringz @Southern_Dan

Either way, you’re the man baby boy!

2 Likes

Oh i havent listened to like 90% of this, but since i liked that Slacker so much i wanted to dig through other stuff. So far so good. The Dayville Monarchy was really good. Caught me off guard.

2 Likes