Fall Tour 2021

Thought the Plan Bee tour ended with Detroit so let’s get some new discussion up in here.

Thanks @mja271 for the image!

4 Likes

Where are the Halloween dates though?

2 Likes

Phish is opening for them in Vegas

5 Likes

Wish it was 2 nights at the riverside. Would’ve loved to come out for that

4 Likes

First Ave will probably feature a guest sit in by @Albert_Ross so there’s always that to sway you.

4 Likes

You could fly into Milwaukee stay with me>hitch ride to MN (I’m planning on doing both)> fly home out of Minneapolis

3 Likes

would die for bk bowl vegas after shows even though thats not gonna happen

2 Likes

Or GITV with me to Des Moines and I’ll drop you off at the airport in Minneapolis on Monday morning.

5 Likes

You wouldn’t be doing Des Moines?

1 Like

2 Likes

Been meaning to get to Richmond to visit a friend, just texted him and he’s in for the National dates. Gonna see if I can swing the Norfolk date somehow too

1 Like

I’ll be doing all 3, hopefully Mike too, we’ll figure something out

3 Likes

I’m already planning on being in the Midwest that week on my return from a Brooklyn wedding so we will definitely figure something out!

4 Likes

Are tickets for the old venue in Des Moines honored for the new place?

2 Likes

My guess is yes, but KB could KB

Moving from the skating arena to a much bigger outdoor venue for a show that will probably not sell out? KB works in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

There was nothing special about the skating plaza. I’m looking forward to the new spot.

1 Like

100%, this is a brand new spot. Haven’t caught a show here. Was just trying to pile on.

I was going to catch Trampled by Turtles and Wilco there, but going to Dead and Co instead. So im glad UM is playing there. Just have to bitch, cause tis das Bort.

1 Like

Probably biscuits again though. At least hoping.

1 Like

Found this on the facebook event page for the Des Moines show

• This show has been moved from Brenton Skating Plaza to Lauridsen Amphitheater at Des Moines Water Works Park. All previously purchased tickets are still valid. If you have any questions, please contact boxoffice@woolysdm.com.
2 Likes

Oh WYSC will be here for all this? So assuming this memorial happens on 14/15, looks like I’m flying to MKE for Riverside > rent a car and drive to northern WI for memorial > drive to Des Moines for show. Damn, I hate driving like that but can’t miss the opportunity to up my WYSC stats!

5 Likes