Halloween 2021

That’s one of the better UM shows in (my) recent memory. I remember the OB being really good as well. Hurt not to being able to attend. Having young kids is just a wee bit of a conflict for Halloween shows.

Love the Anthem. Although, if its sold out, it gets packed AF on the floor and it’s huge, so getting brews or bathroom breaks is a PITA. Next time, I’ll probably splurge for the first couple rows of the mezz.

Not going to be Mission Ballroom for Halloween

Tabby then?

Rialto Theater in Tucson confirmed

1 Like

Whats the average temp for Tuscon during Halloween? 94? 92?

1 Like

Halloween SW or PNW? New Years SE?

Those are the only markets Umphrey’s isn’t hitting so far.

Probably 80. That’s the beginning of our good weather season. Halloween to 420 the weather here is pretty sweet and I’m laughing at all the polar vortex posts

1 Like

Joel playing with Pink Talking Fish in Vegas on 10/31. Wonder what that means for UM that weekend. No Sunday show, but could see west coast dates for Fri/Sat? Or maybe no Halloween run?

1 Like

no thank you, i have plans

4 Likes

a band that does phish covers plying a phish after party ? Sounds like a nightmare

10 Likes

UM should play a matinee show before Phish. UM > Phish > Biscuits. I am sore just thinking about it.

1 Like

Looks like no UM Halloween shows this year.

Instead of covering the Police, Joel has decided to cover Phish after a Phish show.

Joel and Brownie are going to bro down so hard at Phish

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hula?

Could be. Hard to tell if he’s hinting at something or just leaving the door open hypothetically.

They probably are gonna be trick or treating with their kids…could be wrong but their kids are probably at prime Halloween kid enjoyment time…

1 Like

Phish cover band after party for Phish?

Who said the jam scene was dead

1 Like

I was 1/6 correct

2 Likes