Dream Theater

tech boomer’d

Get outta here women don’t listen to Dream Theater! Old man ponytails and black Ts only in this thread.

2 Likes

Tbh I don’t listen to DT. I just support them since my good friend’s uncle plays keys lol :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Get me with in Jordan please

1 Like

lol “est. 4:96”

2 Likes

Set list for the tour is kind of disappointing. 6:00 is dope though. Live show didn’t really do much to help my opinion of the new album.

Looking at the setlist…

And yeah that shit looks super disappointing. Love 6:00 and Endless Sacrifice popping up, but im pretty sure my biggest complaint of Mangini is how he plays 6:00. Such stiffness that itll make you shudder

I’m seeing them in an arena on Thursday but they’re apparently turning the arena into a theater… Kinda weird

I’m guessing lack of ticket sales. The Fox Theater last night seemed really undersold. Lot of empty seats all over in every section.

Kinda seems like the same thing that UM did/does when they play the Wings Arena in Kalamazoo, MI

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen partially closed arenas before, but never majority closed. Why not just play a big theater?

1 Like

wasn’t familiar with dream theater until recently saw a pat finnerty stream where he mentions going to watch the documentary about them auditioning drummers. i really did enjoy those drum tryout episodes

1 Like

I can’t believe they picked Mangini over Minnemann. But it all worked out because it allowed Minnemann to play with Steven Wilson.

1 Like

Agreed that those videos were super fun to watch. I was dying for Marco to win

@UMFree

3 Likes

Portnoy is back. Didn’t have that on my bingo card.

4 Likes

oh shit

Dude i am fucking so incredibly excited right now. Never ever thought id be able to see DT with Portnoy

1 Like

They’ll be worth seeing again. Music news of the day for sure.

1 Like

Totally hitting up the Oshkosh date.

1 Like