Dopapod

We were chattin with Cervs a few months ago about maybe doing this show but decided it wouldn’t be the best fit as we would rightfully get stuck with an early set time at the bottom of this bill. We have our sights set on another Denver gig around this time so unless that falls through, a late night squeak is unlikely

Aight playa guess I’ll stay home

2 Likes

me too

it’s a good bill but I would rather see a two set dopapod show. would be more likely to go

5 Likes

True. But I’ll take Dopapod any way I can get them.

1 Like

You know what will have two sets? The tour opener in Nashville. I think y’all should come

2 Likes

MSMW: BTV Live at Nectar's on 2022-06-09 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Didn’t see this posted. MSM&W tribute show with Rob and Chuck. Good stuff.

2 Likes

this is gonna be lit

3 Likes

Your wedding is going to be the start of our tour!!

Wedding>Charlotte>AVL>KY>CHI

2 Likes

I love that dopapod (as a headliner) tends to open the show with type 2 jamming. More bands should walk out on stage, feel it out, get a vibe going, and → into the setlist

7 Likes

I love when bands start set 1 with “jam”. All that dont are cowards. Also, normalize jamming before going into songs

6 Likes

Velcro (after the talking and shot outs) from 8/10 is :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Much prefer opening with a song tbh. Opening with a jam always just feels like it’s not going to go anywhere special and you’re just waiting for the song to drop, meanwhile you’re eating up set time that could have been saved for a jam with more potential.

2 Likes

Fuck you, Bayliss

4 Likes

jamming isnt abt going somewhere “special” tbh

4 Likes

All about the journey, not the destination, BRAH

3 Likes

-Phish

5 Likes

Yeah a special journey

Just bought my tickets for the Chicago show. Pumped as always. Bottom Lounge is fun as hell too.

3 Likes

Me who has jammed more per show on a single tour than UM has at any point in their career

5 Likes