Dopapod

Rob forever. Tonight was my fave of the 4 we saw. @gatroe, @Jolson and @bluish hangs were the best. Heard @snuckaskitchen bailed. Classic.

10 Likes

Had a blast last night. Great hanging with yā€™all

5 Likes

I was in bed at 6:45pm, it was magnificent.

4 Likes

Good to see you guys last night. 2nd set is up there with my favorite Iā€™ve seen in quite awhile. Only thing that was kind of meh was teasing Hit Me Baby One More Time and Into the Void which were both ideas that were played during the VIP improv set.

Man wtf

UM was in town this weekend so repeating ideas from improv was to be expected

9 Likes

Anyone hitting the DC show Saturday? Wondering what time theyā€™ll go on seeing as itā€™s basically billed as a Billy afterparty. Going to Caps/Avs instead of Billy so just trying to time things as best as possible.

What time does the Billy show end? I would say Dopapod would probably go on around 1130

Listening to 2015-04-18. Yummy.

8pm start time for Billy. Dopapod show time 10pm but looks like they have an opener. 1130 sounds on the money. Thanks.

Was planning on hitting this but Iā€™m already tired just thinking about it

1 Like

Need one of them early afternoon shows.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie Iā€™ve been having similar thoughts. UMā€™s fan base really is getting long in the tooth. Gonna power through, though. First chance to see them in almost a year.

Gonna make a game time decision depending on how much energy I have and how much I really want to drive to the warf

Vernon Reid joining in NYC

4 Likes

11/13 Picture in Picture and Black Holes are both :fire: :fire::fire:

3 Likes

I remember the Sonic being great as well but I havenā€™t listened back

Enjoyed that as well. I think the PiP and Black Holes up there for tour best. I have 1 or 2 shows to listen to still.

Love these guys. Bummed the DC show time changed. It was an earlier start when it was first announced and even after tickets went on sale, but after Billy booked, they bumped it and labeled it an official after party. Obviously a great move and opportunity for them. No doubt Billy is sitting in. Just too late for my tastes these days.

1 Like

Interesting. Didnā€™t grab me quite that hard. I really enjoyed the Burlington Trapper and Nerds and the Asheville FABA the most out of what I heard from this tour, but I havenā€™t listened to everything.

1 Like

Havenā€™t listened to the Asheville FABA yet, but that Nerds and Trapper Keeper up there with the two I mentioned for sure.