Dillion > Red Rocks

This run keeps being brought up in several threads.
Excited to go back to Dillion, excited about moe. !

2 Likes

@sociablehodor we climbing this run?

1 Like

Colorful

Where is everyone staying for this run? My friend booked Heaton Bay for a Dillon campsite and then I’ll probably stay with him in Denver or go to my buddy Strubbe’s in Denver or my cousin’s in Golden. I really appreciate having multiple spare bedroom options from friends and family on the front range. Makes doing Colorado shows a no-brainer.

Just over four months away. Fucking stoked for this run. Love seeing Umphrey’s in Colorado!

1 Like

If someone has an extra spot at Heaton bay, Hollah at ur boy. I know @chicagostylehotdog said he might have room. For the denver run I’ll probably just be staying with friends. But would love to get a huge Bort meet up

\m

1 Like

Please keep me and the “wife” in the loop for planning this run. I haven’t done shit other than buy tickets right now but we’re def down to get weird wherever

2 Likes

m/

I have at least 2 tickets available for Dillon, potentially 4. Let me know if anybody is in need.

Bump for anyone in need. Paid $80/ticket after fees and have 4 available. Would be happy to give a Borter a slightly better deal.

2 Likes

wait how is this next month. pretty excited tbh

3 Likes

I’m very excited. I need a break from work and I’m ready to tell work to not fucking contact me and have my assistant director handle everything. I have dead and co>nickel creek>Bela fleck>drive out to co> um three nights and I can’t fucking wait

3 Likes

vacation/shows where you can actually remove yourself from work is the best.
I’m looking forward to partyin with my frans. RRX runs are so fun.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s why I actually don’t mind the drive from wisco to Colorado. I just get to turn my brain off, enjoy the sunshine, and blast whole dead shows.

1 Like

there may be a sqft show during this run btw

7 Likes

@bluish what are you guys doing stay-wise for Dillon? It sounds like we may drive back.

I mean I’m not driving. I’ll be entirely too fucked up for that. But someone’s driving

we reserved a campground a few miles from the venue. it’s a really easy and beautiful walk, and that way @stringz can do droogz without having to drive. you’re both welcome to crash if a night of camping sounds appealing to you. can help with finding a tent etc

1 Like

Ya we can set you and your peoples up with camping accommodations @FussyManDutch

5 Likes

1 Like

But also please be a Denver show. I want chill at the campfire after the UM show.

2 Likes