Dillion > Red Rocks

Sincerely appreciate you both. Let me check with the “wife” and the rest of the crew and get back to you guys

1 Like

Starting to consider making the trip this year.

1 Like

Yaa no pressure to commit and no worries either way. could be a game day decision too tbh. we here for you if u need it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This will be my first time out there for Dillion>RRX and I’m pretty excited; last year got cancelled because me and the ex “wife” were going through some stuff and I had the adult decision to move out and it just so happened to fall on the week I was supposed to be out there. Oh well I feel like I definitely had the correct adult decision on that call.

3 Likes

You rock. Cannot wait for this run

Do you still have 2 tickets for Dillon? Thank you.

I already sold all 4, sorry

Wuddup TJ?!

What up? Im looking for tickets. See you there?

1 Like

No tix but welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Given my year of bad stuff so far in 2023 I asked if I could have off 6/16-6/19 (I’m already off 6/14&15) and I got approved.

So I’m in for Dillon/RRX. Are there hotels close to the Dillon venue? Close to where Squeaky Feet are playing?

I need some fun and it is nice to have something to look forward to after the last few months of sadness.

11 Likes

Hell yeah

1 Like

Looks like the Homewood Suites is walking distance to the Amphitheater and the late night venue. Gonna book that the next few days.

1 Like

so pumped you’re making it out!

2 Likes

Cover plunger for him at the late night

1 Like

Me too! I cannot do any of the SE SF shows bc I’m flying up to LI for my mother’s celebration of life thing so I’m glad I’ll still get to finally see y’all at least. I’m so looking fwd to this trip, I need it so badly.

2 Likes

Only if it has two jams.

1 Like

Flights have been booked!

Get in Wed the 14th at 3:25 and leave Mon the 19th at 9:25. Gonna book my Dillon hotel, get my SF and UM tix and book my DEN airport hotel for the 18th today. Then I gotta figure out the rest of the logistics…

Beyond excited this is happening and I get to see a bunch of CO friends!

4 Likes

Well shit the hotel in walking distance in Dillon sold out. Hopefully there are lyfts available after Squeaky Feet to get my ass back to the other hotel I booked bc it’s a 30 min walk lol.