Detroit Jan 31st-Feb 1st

The only rec dispensaries in the state are in Ann Arbor right now. Detroit has a moratorium on rec until March 31. However, like Poma mentioned, if you have a Med card from any other state, you can use it at any medical dispensary and there are plenty in the city.

If the late night line is anything like last year, yes, plan on missing songs if you wait until after the encore. It was a shit show last year.

Does the backdoor entrance have a security check that will clear you to enter the magic stick upstairs too? Or will we have to wait in another line to get upstairs? I havenā€™t really been to a big show at the Magic Stick in like 10 years and canā€™t remember properly.

The back entrance did not have a check to clear you upstairs. But once you walked in and got through the hallway, you were at the front of the line. Soooo, it really was a clever way of cutting. And to be fair, I had no clue that there was a line. We parked behind the venue and walked in the back door and boom, we were in.

For anyone that gets hungry at Moos, Sgt Pepperoniā€™s Pizza is at the bottom of the stairs of the Magic Stick. Their slices are actually really good and super convenient. My fat ass ate two last year. Kept me alive.

Thatā€™s kind of what I was expecting, thanks steve!

Take this manā€™s advice and eat some Sgt Pepperoniā€™s. That place has saved my life on more than one occasion, most recently at Billy Strings. Set break sidewalk pizza slam FTW

See all who is interested at Homes Brewery in Ann Arbor tomorrow. Trying to get there around noon for lunch on our way to Detroit.

Mr Waful - Nope Ben Factor!

Did he say waful? I think I saw that on Reddit.

He literally said ā€œMr. Waful - Nope Ben Factor!ā€

Just listened. Threw the rest of the band off too. Oops!