Dead and Co

Going for Dallas tickets.

1 Like

Blurg I wanna try n scoop gorge or cali tix, but I really shouldnā€™t with the down payment of our condo being due in a month. I know Iā€™ll be able to find tix, but itā€™s nice to have em ahead of time

pulled the trigger on 4x tickets for philly. it is the day after my nephewā€™s HS graduation. reached out to let my dad know, and he informed that that he already bought a 4 spot. so with 8 tickets in my family, weā€™ll have some good representation spanning 3 generations

4 Likes

Both nights of Gorgeā€¦never been, bucket list venue for sure!

1 Like

Its pretty incredible. So much so i still managed to enjoy myself at the '16 Phish run which was so bad i had to leave a show early when i was camping 100 yards from the gate. Seen 8 Phish shows there, and only 3 have been remotely good. Cant wait till next time.

Be prepared, though. If its hot, its HOT. Make sure you take advantage of all the Columbia River swimming spots.

Gods country.

2 Likes

Right on, hopefully not to hot and can get some Disc Golf in at some point

1 Like

The weather for Phish last summer was incredible. It was late summer, though, which im sure helped a bit. Some of most comfortable show camping ive experienced. So yea, it can go either way.

1 Like

Lol @ ticket prices

2 Likes

no thank you

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m good on that. Xmas Jam is crazy too.

2 Likes

And everyone said Phil was the one who was in it for the money

1 Like

Anybody trying to go to the Cornell show? Only $5,000 per ticket

1 Like

If I was rich as fuck I would do shit like this. Wish I was

2 Likes

Dm if ya got a linkski for tonight

Good friend just sent me a pic, looks like heā€™s in a solid location. Apparently his buddy gets ā€œfamily/friendsā€ tickets through his affiliation with a band member.

2 Likes

Uhhhā€¦yeah considering itā€™s at the damn Giants stadium.

1 Like

You sound poor, or you would have been there

3 Likes

Turns out heā€™s just GA floorā€¦lol, sounds like the floor of a baseball stadium sucks. He just didnā€™t pay as much for it.

Hey man you donā€™t get into my financial situation by paying for things you donā€™t like.

Iā€™m at home watching The Witcher. Solid night.

Congratulations