D.U.M.B 2.0

These tickets have been the strangest of any Pier Six show that I will have attended. They have a ton of tickets still not available. I think they are hoping some suckers buy these platinum/dynamic pricing tickets before they release a bunch more at regular prices, including pit. I checked during both presales and general right when they went on sale and it was the same, so it’s not like these seats have been scooped up yet. Every single time that I’ve been here in the past, I was able to pull seats right in front of the SBD for normal prices. Odd and very annoying. It has to be killing their advanced ticket sales numbers.

2 Likes

Was very surprised Above the Caves has seating.

Anyway, we’ll be up front with the olds/riches until the dr00gz kick in.

2 Likes

Going all GA. Staying at the Smokehouse.

4 Likes

See you there, ROW O both nights.

2 Likes

So fucking stoked for Caverns. Both bands are playing well. As @kramm said “I thought the trance daddies would be blowing UM away”. But its not the case.

Cant wait to party with some bort bros and see my 2 favs. Catch y’all on the big wheel track :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Let’s porty

4 Likes

4 Likes

excited bump

7 Likes

What shows you doing, bub?

1 Like

I’m so psyched you are joining us Chapman!

3 Likes

Have a cabin on site for Above the Caves. Flirting with the idea of Indy too, but not very likely.

1 Like

WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?!!

(Love you bb)

1 Like

Why don’t you drive over here, and make me by having a fun weekend of DUMB shows.

2 Likes

Grabbed tix last night. I’m so fucking excited!!!

1 Like

Syncopated spaga
In the kitchen mitts
Shem ra bridgeless
Luna Prowler

2 Likes