D.U.M.B 2.0

Think we’re gonna do Maine > Vermont. Never been up that way and would like to explore. Then do caverns.

Great time of year for Maine and Vermont.

2 Likes

Planning on IN through Caverns.

6 Likes

Except for this taking place in peak black fly season. Fuck those fuckers. Warning to anyone looking to do some New England hiking while you’re up there

I know people that have moved out of Vermont and the main reason was the black flies. They sound horrible. With that said, we went to Maine in July and did a ton of hiking and had no issues. Maybe that’s because we were on the coast in Portland and Acadia

1 Like

Truuuu Well the drive will be nice at least.

Ya black flies aren’t on the coast lol. Talking about if anyone is eager to hike in the woods during that run

1 Like

I-Mantis

8 Likes

This could actually be a sick band switch jam to end tDB set and start UM’s. Umphrey’s would have to leave Mantis unfinished from another night, Bisco opens the next night and closes with I-Man → Dance/Switch Jam → End Mantis to start UM set.

3 Likes

Do either of them see UM anymore or just Biscuits?

10 Likes

Not really, no. Chicago shows, and not even sure if all Chicago shows.

Most times when i see either it is not show related.

1 Like

Do you still see Gary or Puddy?

Yep. Raged SCI NYE with Gary. Saw Brett over Xmas.

Talk to scoob, puddy, and fancy just about every day due to group chats.

Dont see any of them ever coming back. Wouldnt be shocked if one of them had a troll account, but nothing that i am aware of.

3 Likes

I got a cabin on Caverns grounds. pre/post show hangs.

6 Likes

I couldn’t find a seat map with marked letters and numbers on the Caverns site, so I emailed them and they sent me this. Figured it might be useful if any of y’all got seats

wat

1 Like

I guess the quality didn’t transfer over onto here, but the most recent one I have has the seat rows and numbers marked

I see I see. All I saw at a first glance was the A-V row letters and thought it was a worse depiction than something you had previously posted. I’ll go crawl back up in my own @ass now.

2 Likes

Do we think they’ll be a GA pit in Baltimore?? Only lawn seats sell as GA, hoping they’ll let us roam free. Last Bmore show I was able to get GA pits so not sure how they’re gonna play it out this time around but I sure as shit ain’t paying 200 for a “front row” seat in the pav when the pit is right in front of said seat

Edit: upon further review it was only the presale that for whatever reason didn’t include pit tix. Pits are listed at fucking 109, and that is not a resale ticket LOL. (WLT)Party on the lawn