Couch Tour Thread

They gotta buy those pants

1 Like

They’re probably planning some NYE type shit. OR absolutely nothing.

3 Likes

@StoneJackBaller

The last streams they did pre pandemic was Aspen. They were $15 a night. Before that, they streamed the four TN > NC shows, again $15 a night. Back in last fall, they did a three night run. Once again, $15 a night. Yes, sometimes they charge more, usually for special shows like NYE and UMbowl. But still usually it is $12-15.

I will probably buy it, too. I like supporting the band. I was simply ponting out that UM has a tendency (as we all know) to find ways to milk every little thing. VIP options, VIP shows every run. Holding out rare songs for events people pay more for, etc, and this felt like something that should cost less, considering what it is, and considering what others have charged for WAY better/more involved products.

2 Likes

I might custie up for this but I feel like they are gonna play the same acoustic tunes they always do. Great American, nemo, susannah, that’s the way, etc etc. Will still probably watch

1 Like

There were some at $10 I found, but that was the cheapest and there was no linear increase evident.

Yea, I feel like every show I bought last year and this year was $19.99

That sloppy boy is also charging 50% more for lessons vs UM members, and even his other bandmates for some reason.

That was the boondocks stream dude

Pretty sure that caverns show was $20 as well

They will toss in a Sweetness, but only for the people who pony up an extra $50 for the soundcheck

6 years ago the streams were $9.99.

Today they range from $14.99 - $19.99.

The quality of the streams has not improved by any noticeable margin.

Say what you want about linear increase but these are the facts.

4 Likes

This is my earliest receipt I can find. I do remember Fall 2013 I bought like a 10 show package for $50.

Dude I already told you it was $15

got me excited that there was a sloppy boys stream, which i’d definitely pay for

1 Like

They could go back to $9.99 and Statsik can make an onlyfans to offset the revenue loss.

1 Like

I think $15.99-$19.99 is a fair price for a real show that actually works

2 Likes

Jfc I looked this shit up dude. A bunch of drug addicts are relying on their vague memories. Yes, some were $10, but many were $12 or $15 from the beginning.

1 Like

Do you work for tourgigs?

1 Like