Couch Tour Thread

5 Likes

Love the bonus .1 of a handy that a UM stream can give me.

4 Likes

Lol. This makes me feel better about myself. I’ll never have the show count that most, prob all, of you have. I’ve streamed about 15 live shows but I’ve Nugs’d enough UM to have made 62 separate, 4 hour long playlists. That project took me about 4 months and a few rx refills lol. So using the “Stranger” math, I’ll claim my show count is at a modest 20 instead of 2.

Edit: IF you’re interested in seeing my works, dm me and I’ll share my playlists. I don’t want to put it up publicly, since @Pookells does a far better job making and summarizing playlists than I could ever try to do.

2 Likes

I say share your playlist I don’t think anyone really gives a shiet if it’s not as good as @Pookells.

2 Likes

I’ll do one. I’m trying to put it in my Newb Thread, and not tie up this thread. Pick a number up to 64

Awww yeah, don’t think I’ve streamed a show from Alabama before. Looking forward to padding them stats.

9 Likes

Doesn’t count unless you stream it with your step sister

4 Likes

While I don’t have a step sister, I have a sister by law through my legal family and a half sister through my biological family. I don’t think either is down.

6 Likes

thumb_kissed-my-brother-once-roll-tide-55243828

9 Likes

It’s Alabama, you can drop the “step”

He’s used to living in SC.

2 Likes

UM is playing shows in october?

2 Likes

PAPA’S GONNA GO, MAMA’S GONNA STAY

6 Likes

I thought these were supposed to be 50% off…

Weird I go to it on Safari and it has it for 50% off…

But then I login and the price is $21.xx. WTF NUGS!

Email em and yell at em

2 Likes

$24.99 for each night of couch tour. No deals. Hopefully for that price you can stream on 3 devices.

2 Likes

Anyone couch touring tonight/tomorrow? It’s on Nugs