Couch Tour Thread

And with schools reopening soon, I bet we’ll be seeing a flare up in the near future.

2 Likes

ah I get it. We get to pay them to stream their drive-in rehearsals.

4 Likes

More info is up. $25 per night, or $45 for both.

Lmao at the vip one song set option. Fucking KB man

6 Likes
1 Like

I’m excited to get no improv because they wasted their set worth of improv of the VIP set

14 Likes

$45 for a set?! LOL.

The KB cashgrab is just getting beyond parody at this point. The VIPers are the kind of folks who would freak out over a set of Upward, Haji > No Diablo, Glory so why not just give them that and save the improv for the real deal.

5 Likes

I would say what an awful taste it leaves in my mouth, but that seemed to really trigger some people last time

“Try not to screw it up”

The fuck does that even mean?

2 Likes

Quick, somebody post a screenshot of their $50 Venmo with 20 requests for them to play All in Time.

First they take away your rarities. Then it’s your improv. What’s next?

Seriously, this has me so puzzled. What is there to screw up?

1 Like

God I hope they play a repeated jam in that VIP set. They could play draconion and noodle around in the middle with the around the horn theme and satisfy their 30 mins. The gnoobs would still eat it up

What if we got them to play Creed?

3 Likes

To be honest, I think you could get UM to do anything for the right price.

5 Likes

It all is becoming a huge turn off to me but people pay for this shit so I can’t blame them for making money when and where possible

4 Likes

I think they are referring to the themes that you submit

Them having the themes ahead of time makes me very dubious of how much of what they play is really improv