Cheese: the SCI thread

a thread for all things about the String Cheese Incident

2 Likes

SET 1
Outside and Inside, Lost > Boogie On Reggae Woman, 100 Year Food, Get Tight, Round The Wheel, Colorado Bluebird Sky

SET 2
Hi Ho No Show, Way Back Home > Miss Browns Teahouse, Joyful Sound > Rumble, This Must Be The Place > Just One Story

SET 3
Let’s Dance, You Should Be Dancing, Dancing In The Streets, Dancing Queen, Dancin Fool, Boogie Oogie Oogie, Dancing Machine, I’m Your Boogie Man, Dance To The Music, Boogie Nights > Just Dance > Dance Monkey > Lose Yourself To Dance > Tiny Dancer

pretty sweet looking theme for halloween. I’ve always wanted to hear somebody play Lose Yourself to Dance.

also love the looks of set 2

4 Likes

Everyone here knows my love for cheese. Headed to Austin this weekend. Hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled like the shoes over the summer. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Don’t listen to them as much these days, but the S2 from 10/29 is really good. The Impressions is probably the best Cheese I’ve heard in a long time.

I FINALLY GOT TO SEE STRING CHEESE!!! OMG!!!

I have no clue how it holds up on tape but Sweet Melinda > Howard, Looking Glass > Jessica > Colliding was the highlight of my year. God damn.

@PEN1S_ISLAND come see me tonight. Sorry I’m just now thinking to ask you!

1 Like

What are you up to this afternoon?? I get out of work at 2.

No clue. We’re staying at the Doubletree downtown. Probably bopping around by then. I’ll pm you my number

In for NYE. Will be the first SCI show i have seen in a few years. Glad its at the Aud. My first Cheese show was during the '03 NYE run at The Auditorium.

1 Like

Niiiiice!! Where’s your seats? We’re second row balcony Kyle side.

I am in the middle balcony

1 Like

Tight. Hopefully we get to run into each other.

1 Like

@Jolson you making it to any of these shows?

I’ll be in for the 30th, too.

3 Likes

So you’re in for just the 30th?

bruh, you know I be flocking with my geese on the 29th and 31st.

only the 30th, watching football and cooking delicious meats on the 31st.

2 Likes

Confirmed going on 12/30!

1 Like

@snuckaskitchen

Nice! We’re getting dinner at The Publican on 12/30. Hopefully we’ll get there early enough and we’ll be able to run into y’all. Would love to meet.

2 Likes

How are they playing this year? Not going to listen to anything because I would rather be surprised, but just curious if anything has been good.

Definitely! I’ll PM you once we have a plan

1 Like

DAY BOWBOW

1 Like