Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Hey guys, for realsies, it warms my cold black heart that all you guys are checking out our music, digging our jams, and disagreeing about your favorites on here!

10 Likes

Need more content on Bandcamp

1 Like

Ter.

2 Likes

Bort #hivemind at work

1 Like

it could still be 4/9 Shovelware tbh. every jam i’m listening to is the best and every jam i’m not sucks.

1 Like

Eventually

1 Like

Another one of my favorites from Moe’s last month is this unfinished further. Spooky dark jam that eventually gives way to a smooth jazzy jamtronica vibe

7/3 > 8/13. love the energy in the 6-10 minute range and then the solo breaks off, breakdown and then SUJ at 12-ish minutes. so good.

eta: damn, that’s a tough call though. that jam in the 11 minute-ish “jamtronica” part of 8/13 is fuego and by 15-ish minutes you guys are cookin’.

1 Like

minus Buddy Holly, 7/3 is damn near a perfect show.

1 Like

From my perspective as far as LBF goes, 4/9 > 8/13 > 7/3. Theres been some other sick versions I really wish we had good recordings of but alas.

Fun fact that song used to be a go to standardtown song in my own band. Now I can’t picture it without a jam unless we were playing some sort of super short opening set

/me queues up 4/9 LBF

1 Like

The peak of that one with Greg soloing between moments of pure noise is one of my favorite Squeak moments

1 Like

Everything I’ve listened to over the last couple months has been real good. Going to start listening to the shows on Bandcamp, keep doing what you guys do!

2 Likes

Yeah that was sick. Everything from 4/9 is gold, Jerry.

That Shovelware jam with the drop out and solo back into the song is really nice. That song feels very DBK meets bisco with the proggy riffs and call and response vox.

3 Likes

Saved down some Squeak onto my phone for my flight. I really enjoyed the 7/3 Dar Bon. Whole show is a very good listen. Played some for my travel buddy who’s an UM fan and he was very impressed

3 Likes

I see a lot of people (lol) bringing up that Dar Bon but I honestly kinda hated it lol. Feel like I butchered the end of the jam mostly

1 Like

2 Likes

I made sure not to add your name to the list so you have to pay twice

Btw good news @opsopcopolis is also 100% in for tomorrow

3 Likes

Idkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

free advice part two: never say you hate something your fanbase likes. you don’t have to be Stasik and dive right into a cloud of your own farts, but people are going to like your band for lots of different reasons, some of which may even be valid.

1 Like