Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Reminder to my Squeak fam, all improvised set with a ridiculous lineup of players this Friday! Venmo $10 per ticket to @colin-shore

1 Like

No stage monitors at the phish lot show @cshore? Makes sense that you said you couldn’t hear shit. Impressive you guys sound so good without them, that would be tough.

The old keyboardist for flash mountain flood and I used to play highschool jazz band together. Saw a couple shows of them post red rocks like 4-5 years ago.

Sweet which one? Paul? Paul’s the dude for sure, haven’t seen him in a while

1 Like

Yeah Greg and I couldn’t hear each other at all, was a tough show

1 Like

Yep! Paul and I have seen a bunch of UM shows at the Barrymore and the rave.

Sweet. When I first moved out to Denver I played a bunch with Flash. I met their drummer Kevin in my very first ensemble at Berklee 11 years ago and we’ve been butt buddies ever since

1 Like

Here’s one of my favorite jams as of late. Bouncy funk → happy peak → darker aggressive build → slinky transition into Green Earrings debut.

3 Likes

Going to start abbreviating to SQFT or SqFt or sqft so people think the band is Square feet. Actually just going to call you Square Feet for now on.

5 Likes

I just finished listening to every Shovelware on Bandcamp. 8/13 seems pretty clearly to be the most adventurous and interesting.

1 Like

Yeah. 10/22/20 version on YouTube is probably the other standout version overall. But it’s tough to commit to going way out there with the jams in that song. It’s a really fun song to stick to a straight build and peak back into the song. Camera Jams is a good example of that. I think it works well that way in a set that’s already packed with other jam vehicles. The 8/13 version is in a set that’s played pretty straight for the most part so it seemed more earned to go for the out there jam. Plus being split up makes it feel less like the main riff is waiting around the corner.

love this

1 Like

You may also enjoy the Bigfoot → Further from this show! Bigfoot is a weird spooky journey throughout and the Further jam keeps that dark energy through the first half before settling into a really nice slinky kinda Lotusy vibe

There’s an SPST joke in there somewhere

1 Like

I may have gotten a little distracted with work but I dug 7/3 more when I just listened to them both back-to-back.

1 Like

i keep going back to 7/3 Dar Bon + set 2 and still haven’t gotten through the whole catalog. checking out that 8/13 Bigfoot’s rec right now tho.

1 Like

Just remembered @opsopcopolis sent a sqft sticker in the secret Santa package.

7 Likes

ooh, i want one. i also want a set of @NikoEstevan listening guides for Squeaky Feet’s shows. i feel like that would help identify the yamz.

3 Likes

just gave this a good STFU and listen and it might be mine too now

1 Like

Squeakret Santa