Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Been back from tour for a bit and shit ain’t shipped yet. Fixing to get on Yelp.

1 Like

Our drummer has them but I gotta handle shipping them so next rehearsal I’m gonna grab them and ship them

We’re usually timely about merch orders, just ask @gatroe

One year turnaround on a t shirt really isn’t bad in this economy

6 Likes

plus you’re supporting local business

Local Business

4 Likes

9/10 show is up! Pretty wild show, lots of weird ideas flying around, especially the jam that happens after Lucky Number. Also of note, I had an OD pedal crap out on me at the start of this show so I lost signal for the intro of Wanderer

2 Likes

finally getting around to New Haven

Thread Count is neat. keep playing that.

6 Likes

Weren’t you playing headless? The album pic is false advertising.

Yeah it’s an old pic I played the strandy on Saturday

1 Like

You’ll like the Kempton version

1 Like

Check out the jam at the end of Lucky Number (14:00ish) for probably the most whacky and out there jam we’ve ever played. Goes from space → tribal drums → flute jam → super droptuned metal

Hell yeah this is awesome. Good show!

2 Likes

One year anniversary of this show today, jammiest show of 2021

2 Likes

@GizaButler

7 Likes

Another spaffy date

6 Likes

Hell yeah. I really hope I can swing a Colorado trip that weekend. Never made it to the Aggie so would love to check it out.

Added that one to the calendar since I won’t make the Ogden show. Hope you guys get a good turnout. Stiff competition with the other up and coming jam bands in town that weekend: moe. and Bob Weir.

1 Like

Oh shit really lol

Whatever there’s never not Moe and Bob weir in town in some form in this stupid state

1 Like

Case in point literally above my head right now

1 Like

Happened to meet @jazzprogfan and the King before Porcupine Tree tonight. Looking forward to seeing y’all down south next year.

5 Likes

I hope you didn’t mention the bort and they just thought they got fully randomly recognized in public

1 Like