Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Dear god that’s even more wookish than the fest in PA last week

6 Likes

That’s the side stage, here’s our stage

8 Likes

Bout to be if it keeps raining

Litty City baby!

Ugh. Far too many djembes in that picture.

1 Like

Had to cancel our set due to sideways rain. Going to grant @solvethebox an honorary showcount of 1 though

5 Likes

4 Likes

Gulch’d

2 Likes

Bummer tbh we were ready to throw down at gulchella

2 Likes

Gulcherado looked kinda great

1 Like

I have an issue with this

2 Likes

He saw the same number of shows that you saw on 10/22/20

1 Like

I want my money back

5 Likes

Good luck.

@cshore i really want a XL OG Squeaky Feet shirt. The new logo is tight, but it seems all the homies got the OG. Can you make it happen?

Take all of @solvethebox money if that helps. I heard hes got a reeeeaaaally big…credit card.

2 Likes

The fest was free. So sure you can put that money toward a shirt!

Weird show at a strange commune full of old hippies last night. We leaned into it and played really weird jams all night

Wanderer → Pantomime → Lucky Number → Wanderer, Tunnel Vision

We’ll see how well this set holds up, we were goofing around pretty hard

8 Likes

Santa Fe Come Back is one of my favorite drug band jams I’ve ever heard from any band. I can’t stop listening to it. That bounce back groove is so good. I love how laid back it is. I really appreciate that the squeak boys bounce back to it several times. UM probably would have peaked at the 19 minute mark but Squeak bounces back to that infectious groove two more times.

So damn good. :fire:

7 Likes

Only halfway through this one but I’m loving the moody groove + sax solo followed by the spacey subtly major key groove.

4 Likes

Agreed. Listened to it again this evening and it kills. I particularly love how dude amps up the double bass kicks as the tension builds.

3 Likes

Where the fuck is my shirt?